• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Ang mo fights with Sinkie on the road. 1-0

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mat biker are damn stupid. Should take put backpack a side and take off the helmet, use the helmet the hit it on the opponent face.
Now with this video , I sure his friend will laugh at him if he join any bike group.

I suspect he didn't have the chance....he probably rode up to the side of the car and gestured to the ang moh "apa machiam" something like that...the ape being an ape took it as a challenge and jumped out of the car straightaway......Mat probably still sitting on the bike and got dragged down.....we should stick together and CSI this ang moh....

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to the Mat. It looks like this was the first time he ever fought in his life, but he stood up to the asshole. Should have used his helmet.

If more Singaporeans were as brave as him, we'd drive all the chow ang mohs out of the country in no time at all. We need more people like him, and less of the obsequious, balls-less Angmophiles who only know how to kowtow and por ang moh lumpah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to the Mat. It looks like this was the first time he ever fought in his life, but he stood up to the asshole. Should have used his helmet.

If more Singaporeans were as brave as him, we'd drive all the chow ang mohs out of the country in no time at all. We need more people like him, and less of the obsequious, balls-less Angmophiles who only know how to kowtow and por ang moh lumpah.

I agree with you but angmos are only part of the problem and the root and cause of the problems is ultimately the vile pap.
Good for sinkies to grow a pair and hopefully with more being embolden with their practice sparrings with Angmos/FTs....soon we'll find courage to take down the vile pappies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This angmo is lucky in places other than Spore the locals would have ganged up to support their countrymen against an outsider.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Nabei cheebye .... in some countries this ang mor will be surrounded by local guys and whacked. Try vietnam or thailand.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few quick pointers for people who get into brawls:

1) Never get pinned to the ground. If you do, try to recover as quickly as possible.

2) Protect and shield your head from blows.

3) No matter how big and strong your opponent is, take out his knees and he is toast.
My style (if the situation allows) would be to use my arm to wrestle around his neck and then using the index and middle fingers of the other arm to poke real hard into his eyes. This will incapacitate him for a good period and leave more time for me to do what I want with him thereafter. Of course if the opponent is much taller than me, than the above will be unsuitable.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm no UFC fighter but I had taken some unarmed combat classes as a NS slave. The basic rules in fighting still apply. When in doubt, walk or run away.

Fighting is all about guts whether your opponent is big sized or small sized. You got guts, you can fight. You got no guts, you run. Some friends big sized like ang moh ran away from Geylang kopi tiam leaving his food uneaten behind when fights erupted there. Don't be intimidated by looks. A small guy might be the most dangerous opponent.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No head no tail. Likely started from refusal to give way. Sinkee and Ang Moh both think they got the right of way.

Why don't people just give way? As if giving way will die like that?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My suggestion is: The malay chap should upgrade to car. And the chow ang moh should upgrade to chauffeur driven.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
the motorcyclist (with helmet for head protection) had the advantage but squandered it by getting grounded. what a dumbass! :rolleyes:

Stinkees can't fight. I think the most asshole is the guy who take a phone and take video. When men settle things the man way, bapok should take his phone and stick it up his own ass.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinkees can't fight. I think the most asshole is the guy who take a phone and take video. When men settle things the man way, bapok should take his phone and stick it up his own ass.
Disagree, think Sinkees can fight if on fair terms. Sinking land justice system side Ang Mohs or Sinkees? If really fair, me very sure the Ang Moh will 'do snake'.

Unfornutaely, the Sinkees have to worry about losing his job, paying fine, going to jail, losing his wife and kids. That's why become balless lor.