• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Ang mo fights with Sinkie on the road. 1-0

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously he was stupid enough to keep the helmet on.
if he has used his helmet with full effect, head butting or swing it at the other bugger he would hv won.

In Vietnam, I've seen many bikers make the same tactical error when fighting, mistakenly thinking that removing their helmets helps free their movement and also using it as a weapon.

1. The process of removing your helmet leaves you vulnerable. Your vision is blocked and your body is exposed cos your hands are at the side of your head removing the helmet.

2. People instinctively aim for the head. Having your helmet on means the most vulnerable part of your body is protected. You have one less thing to worry about. Plus if you get taken down like the guy in the video, your head is protected from the impact.

3. Helmet on the head IS a weapon. Like you mentioned, you can head butt the other guy.

Still kudos to the Mat who dares to stand up. Too bad his inexperience lost him the tactical advantage he had.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the motorcyclist (with helmet for head protection) had the advantage but squandered it by getting grounded. what a dumbass! :rolleyes:

if you really knows how to fight, the one with helmet is winning in a much more superior position. if i am in that position the ang mo will be unconscience and choked out in less than 10 sec

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you really knows how to fight, the one with helmet is winning in a much more superior position. if i am in that position the ang mo will be unconscience and choked out in less than 10 sec

yawnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see a m&d getting his ass kicked.

No, it is good to see Mat showing this FTsh ang moh that he cannot bully locals when driving on our roads. Anyway, both were not really fighting, more like primary school boys doing some playful wrestling. No blood shed, no injuries, no fighting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, it is good to see Mat showing this FTsh ang moh that he cannot bully locals when driving on our roads. Anyway, both were not really fighting, more like primary school boys doing some playful wrestling. No blood shed, no injuries, no fighting.

Cannot bully locals? So you show the ang moh by actually getting thrown on the ground with him on top of you and getting insulted and pummeled and the only reason the ang moh let go of him was because someone else came to his aid. Good way to show it.

First time i ever read that someone getting bodyslammed and having someone lie on top of him = showing that locals cannot be bullied.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mat shamed our country by losing like a sissy and ur congratulating him for it?

Cmon singos....win or go home. No points for taking part.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid Mat.
Even if he might have started with verbal confrontation, he should be ready and aware that other might want more and prepared to move fast and vicious to get at the other the moment the other start or even want to start anything more.
Never think that because you argue, the other person also argue.
Be prepared to hammer even if your mouth is just talking.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot bully locals? So you show the ang moh by actually getting thrown on the ground with him on top of you and getting insulted and pummeled and the only reason the ang moh let go of him was because someone else came to his aid. Good way to show it.

First time i ever read that someone getting bodyslammed and having someone lie on top of him = showing that locals cannot be bullied.

Mat stood his ground. He did not run away when challenged by the ang moh scumbag. Although angmoh used body weight to pin Mat down, Mat was not knocked out, he was still ready for action but ang moh walked away.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mat stood his ground. He did not run away when challenged by the ang moh scumbag. Although angmoh used body weight to pin Mat down, Mat was not knocked out, he was still ready for action but ang moh walked away.

Ang Moh won. Sinkie LOST.... end of story.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG standing your ground is now considered brave? His bike was there he had no where to run and also would you say the same if the m&d is a chinese.

He had a helmet to protect his head so what if he isn't knocked out. Ready for action by being on the ground? Let's be honest if the camera guy didn't tell them to stop the m&d would probably be beaten badly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh did not stay on for 2nd round; he walked away. Only loser walked away. Sinkie stood waiting for another round.

What you mean he walked away? Where did it show him walking away? Camera guy told him to get up and ang moh agreed only if the other guy didn't hit him if he let him up and if he did the ang moh would whack him up. Later a 2nd guy comes in and video ends we don't see anyone walking away.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least this melayu got balls,,,to stand up against ang moh

How come never use "silat"? First, the "kuda-kuda" must be stable (stance must be stable), then you can divert ang moh;s blow away from you and whack the vital organs on the side.
Then hit the back of the knee to make him kneel and whack the face or worst case scenario, bludgeon the neck. Easy mah!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh won. Sinkie LOST.... end of story.

m&d smart lah... he knew this botak is a born loser. never win before.. let him win once, otherwise his comrade casey will call his parents a wuzz.

if you always win like me hor.. sometime loss once or twice is ok, otherwise everyday eat lobster also no fun. just like some pple here everyday must soursoup.