• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Treats Overseas Singaporean Managers as Human Balls

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason they went overseas is that the prospects and the pay were more attractive. I am not even sure if they return, they can remain in employment after passing on this skills to cheaper hospitality staff from the Philippines. Filipinos are sought after as seaman and hospitality workers the world over because they are affordable and can understand English.

When I was doing ICT, we had this older chap who returned to Singapore to work in Goodwood. He had been working in SF for years and made a life there but was attracted back here. This was before the onslaught of cheaper labour. I always wondered if he survived as it one of the vulnerable sectors for cheap labour.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bullshit... I am a Singapore Manager station oversea... If company in Singapore can offer me better... I am happy to go back... If not I happily staying oversea... If I depend on Singapore government to take care of me... I will be like most of you fucking singapore government for my own failure...:biggrin:

You are a ex-poodle. You are already a failure by default.

You're stationed overseas because you can't make it in Singapore.

Worthless trash of a human being = Yingge.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a ex-poodle. You are already a failure by default.

You're stationed overseas because you can't make it in Singapore.

Worthless trash of a human being = Yingge.

Come on! Give him a break. We all know that it's not easy to be a grateful Gong Kia.
First of all, you need to be hopelessly stupid which is a rare symptom nowadays. :p