• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Treats Overseas Singaporean Managers as Human Balls

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

PAP is treating Overseas Singaporean Managers as human balls. Scum bag just calls them back to Singapore if they are needed. Otherwise, they will be retrenched and pushed to overseas again to survive on their own in the wilderness.

do you need this kind of government?

Overseas Singaporean managers in demand back home

Those in hospitality, NSmen could solve F&B sector's manpower crunch
There are at least a thousand Singaporean managers in hotels and restaurants in China and the Middle East, and the man- power-starved hospitality sector here is eyeing them hungrily.

"Many of these workers have at least three years of experience overseas. They have useful skills and knowledge which they can share with junior staff," said Food and Beverage Managers' Association president Cheong Hai Poh.

Convinced that getting these Singaporeans to return will lick the manpower problem here, he told reporters yesterday he hoped to get the support of employers taking part in a trade fair here next week.

Called Food&HotelAsia2014, the fair is a four-day networking event for companies and workers in the food and hospitality industries, and expects to draw at least 60,000 visitors.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

PAP is treating Overseas Singaporean Managers as human balls. Scum bag just calls them back to Singapore if they are needed. Otherwise, they will be retrenched and pushed to overseas again to survive on their own in the wilderness.

do you need this kind of government?

Overseas Singaporean managers in demand back home

Those in hospitality, NSmen could solve F&B sector's manpower crunch
There are at least a thousand Singaporean managers in hotels and restaurants in China and the Middle East, and the man- power-starved hospitality sector here is eyeing them hungrily.

"Many of these workers have at least three years of experience overseas. They have useful skills and knowledge which they can share with junior staff," said Food and Beverage Managers' Association president Cheong Hai Poh.

Convinced that getting these Singaporeans to return will lick the manpower problem here, he told reporters yesterday he hoped to get the support of employers taking part in a trade fair here next week.

Called Food&HotelAsia2014, the fair is a four-day networking event for companies and workers in the food and hospitality industries, and expects to draw at least 60,000 visitors.

You bullshit... I am a Singapore Manager station oversea... If company in Singapore can offer me better... I am happy to go back... If not I happily staying oversea... If I depend on Singapore government to take care of me... I will be like most of you fucking singapore government for my own failure...:biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bullshit... I am a Singapore Manager station oversea... If company in Singapore can offer me better... I am happy to go back... If not I happily staying oversea... If I depend on Singapore government to take care of me... I will be like most of you fucking singapore government for my own failure...:biggrin:

He's talking about Overseas Singapore Managers from Ang Moh countries. Not managers like you in some third world countries. Totally different league.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's talking about Overseas Singapore Managers from Ang Moh countries. Not managers like you in some third world countries. Totally different league.

China and middle east ang moh country???:eek:

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yingge is working at JB as security guard.
Yingge is an ex SPF and PAP balls carrier

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't even catch the flow of conversation properly. How the hell you manage people? :confused:

You can't even understand China and middle east is not an ang moh country... How the hell you can talk like you know more???:confused:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yingge is working at JB as security guard.
Yingge is an ex SPF and PAP balls carrier

What's wrong if I really working in JB as a security guard??? So long I am happily working and have a decent pay... You look down on security guard???:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't even understand China and middle east is not an ang moh country... How the hell you can talk like you know more???:confused:

This is just formality. The real talented ones are Managers in Ang Moh countries. Don't try to put yourself in the same order as those from Ang Moh countries.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just formality. The real talented ones are Managers in Ang Moh countries. Don't try to put yourself in the same order as those from Ang Moh countries.

Legend=IHP... Noted... I thought TS is talking about China and middle east??? I did not say I am talented nor I am working in Ang Moh country???

I know you guys like to carry ang moh's balls... Ang moh is the bestest!!!:biggrin: That is perfectly fine for me...:smile:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong if I really working in JB as a security guard??? So long I am happily working and have a decent pay... You look down on security guard???:smile:

you dont ask me this question
please ask PAP if they look down at security guards or not.
do u want to eat in the hawker food or restauran?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Legend=IHP... Noted... I thought TS is talking about China and middle east??? I did not say I am talented nor I am working in Ang Moh country???

I know you guys like to carry ang moh's balls... Ang moh is the bestest!!!:biggrin: That is perfectly fine for me...:smile:

Your standard is at most some Bahasa speaking countries.