• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agents feeling the pinch as market cools

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the newspapers showed is just the mid section and is nothing yet. Like I said you don't know anything at all and is a nobody. Nobody has any photos of the first two section but I have been inside and seen and travelled in it. at least mel haggard knwos what I am talking about. there are certain objects in the first two section and unless you can tell me what these two objects are which other private jets do not have ,you and your so called millionaire freinds with private kucing kurapjets are just being hot air here. you haven't seen anything yet and your friends private jets are no match. Like I said he has a fleet of 8 at least count, smallest is an aorbus 300 and all tailored in saame colour and motifs. at least I get to eat and travelled IN his jets!!! BTW the chocs are specially commissioned and only people who have eaten them and travelled in them knows what I mean.

I wonder why are you boasting about your friend's wealth? What about your own wealth? Anyway don't bother to reply, thanks to you and your imaginery "friends", this thread is way off-topic already.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why are you boasting about your friend's wealth? What about your own wealth? Anyway don't bother to reply, thanks to you and your imaginery "friends", this thread is way off-topic already.

LMFAO. you sure are a joke and demented. go back and read your own posts. why this tread is off topic is because in the first place, you started boasting about your measly "$4m worth of property"" and your millionaire connections!!!! and get caught out when you can't answer certain questions. stop brgging about your worth in the first place. nobody's interested . there are alot of people here and in society who are low profile or seemed ordinary but are certainly worth more than you in terms of money or respect . if you cannot handle the heat of debate then i suggest you stay out and stop bragging about your $4m which is nothing in my opinion. how much I'm worth is of no concern to anyone least of all you as I do not like to brag unless challenged. BTW since you asked , I defiitely worth way , way more than you in all respect, money ,status and respect. some of the more seasoned and established forummers at least acknowledged what I said previously when they replied to my confi info. if you get to sit and travelled in such private jets you are talking to a very very elite privileged gp. not just millionaire only. this is my last post as I am indeed wasting my time with you.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 565 new private homes were sold in January while 724 units were shifted last month.

There were also only 242 resales in the private home market last month, down 18.5 per cent from January, according to the Singapore Real Estate Exchange.

Latest URA data:
4Q13 Private Resale: 1206 units
1Q14 Private Resale: 899 units

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property agents are still doing well. They are focusing on selling you UK, Aust, NZ, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Japanese properties. The downpayment required is as low as 5-10% = buyer can easily buy more than 1 unit and commission is higher (for them).

This kind of people make $$$ faster.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Property agents are still doing well. They are focusing on selling you UK, Aust, NZ, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Japanese properties. The downpayment required is as low as 5-10% = buyer can easily buy more than 1 unit and commission is higher (for them).

This kind of people make $$$ faster.

Than why you don't go become a property agent???

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your father is a property agent, a sole bread winner, lived in a codo, you are in high school now, will you ask big nose the same Qs. as the JC student asked?

sibeh song...they used to be yaya papaya, now they eat grass...:rolleyes:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was angry as my neighbour tried to put me down when the property market was good for the past few years...

When your father is a property agent, a sole bread winner, lived in a codo, you are in high school now, will you ask big nose the same Qs. as the JC student asked?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was angry as my neighbour tried to put me down when the property market was good for the past few years...

A person's true character is revealed when he is placed in a position of wealth and power.

A person's true friends are revealed when he is placed in a position of poverty and suffering.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart people don't need a degree eg. my 50 yo lady just 2 years ago sold a bungalow of $45,000,000, 1% of commission ( cool $450,000/-), can shake her neh neh for 3 years.

The degree part just to show that mentally, you are not retarded.
The job in the real estate means, you are not in the office 90% o the time. Same with insurance.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart people don't need a degree eg. my 50 yo lady just 2 years ago sold a bungalow of $45,000,000, 1% of commission ( cool $450,000/-), can shake her neh neh for 3 years.

usually for multi-million transactions, some as low as above 2million, are pre-agreed on 0.5% commission or lower.
very rare for getting 1% for $45m transaction
new launches may if 3% if lacklustre demand + agent got to do off-peak hours duty.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than bo bian... Go blame PAP...

The team leads brainwash members by getting them to indulge into an "anyhow spend money" lifestyle, get them into shit debts for cars and credit cards and be loud about it. People ask, "how's business", always answer "very good". No money, also must try to own Cat B or BM 3series.

The team leads adopt these MLM strategies, to make the members more hungry and desperate to work hard. I am very sad that one of the girl i know is so hardworking that she even goes to bed with client or swim in bikini with them. Of course, she richer. mi no looks, no brain, no money, how to salvage her from the satanists?

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to sell your Residential Property

Wanna get the most out of your residential property? Well, here’re some strategies that you can consider

• Buyer is the one paying your property, not property agent. To close a deal, property agents must make you sell cheaper, so, do not expect a property agent to sing praises for your unit. In all honesty, they will tell you more shortcomings of your unit that than buyer; that is their job. Therefore, when they speak to you, bear in mind that they don’t love you.
  • I assure you that you will never get the best price for your unit when you appoint an exclusive agent. Exclusive agents can promise you the sun and the moon but once you appointed them as your exclusive agent, the game is half-won for them. In short, they have no incentive to protect your interests going forward. Always declare the sale of your unit, free-for-all / open for all agents. In this way, all the agents will have equal incentive to convince the buyers to offer a higher price, as much as they want you to lower selling price. In addition, you will get maximum exposure because you can get more agents to promote you unit online or in classified ads which will translate to greater buying interests.
  • Next, do a bit of homework when you price your unit. You just need to price the same as others initially (given the same size and level) and enquiries will naturally appear. No point putting up the lowest price because you are not selling shares in stock market. No two units are 100% similar, you can have the lowest list-price but the buyer will still visit other similar units in the same estate with a 3-10% budget tolerance for a more suitable choice because of hidden factors such as neighbours, facings, move-in condition,
  • Be firm about commission and confirms it before any viewing. It is only fair if you pay agent commissions but those who ask more than 1% are simply not respecting you. If your property is worth more than $2.5m, 0.5% commission is also acceptable. Don’t worry that you don’t know the paper work because you will always need to appoint a lawyer (not property agent) to close a property transaction and your lawyer will have some kind of templates/forms for you to close your sale. If you are lucky, maybe you will get to deal direct with buyer and save on commissions (but shrewd buyers will usually bring their own agents to get some kick-backs from the commission).
  • Usually it takes 3-6mths to offload a unit for the best price. To get some exposures initially; place small classified ads on newspapers for 2-3 consecutive weekends and gradually reduce to once a month. Property agents do maintain a large in-house database of available units so you don’t have to keep putting up ads.
  • Please organize weekend viewings at specific timings (eg 2-5pm). Most of the people viewing your units are not serious buyers. Some people are just hobbyist viewers. Please do not waste time accommodating to less-convenient timeslots because buying a property is not buying buns; serious buyers will genuinely wait to see your unit if they have already shortlisted your price/estate to make a more informed decision.
  • It is ok to accommodate second-viewing requests for serious buyers as the involvement of more family-members and friends can aid the buyer’s decision process. Of course, if the offer price is too much below your target price, then don’t waste time.
  • Agents need to smoke you, pressure you, lie to you to make you sell. Please understand that the agent only spends time smoking you because your unit has demand, therefore you must learn to ignore the criticisms and stories that they tell you. Just pay attention to price negotiations.
  • Property agents are going to start calling you during price negotiations. Property agents are taught to act busy and missed your calls because it will create anxiety. Likewise, you must also learn not to answer calls immediately from property agents who had begun negotiations with you to increase their anxiety. Many agents are very high-handed in their negotiations with you and for these jerks, just apologize to them politely for missing their calls because you were attending to another viewing earlier. Doing so, occasionally, will remind the rouge agents that their buyers are not the sole interested-party and all property agents hate missing out on closing deals if they are close.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The team leads brainwash members by getting them to indulge into an "anyhow spend money" lifestyle, get them into shit debts for cars and credit cards and be loud about it. People ask, "how's business", always answer "very good". No money, also must try to own Cat B or BM 3series.

The team leads adopt these MLM strategies, to make the members more hungry and desperate to work hard. I am very sad that one of the girl i know is so hardworking that she even goes to bed with client or swim in bikini with them. Of course, she richer. mi no looks, no brain, no money, how to salvage her from the satanists?

Agree with you.. everyone is chasing for money and they do whatever to gets it... sigh...

Not pretty... People charge $150 per session you can charge cheaper like desker rd.. $30 or $50 per session...:biggrin:

Joking hor... I do know is very stress to live in Singapore... too competitive... Work like shit...:mad: