• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Opposition Rules SG, SG Women Will Become Maids in Foriegn Countries...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!

Lee Kuan Yew

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
We love kampong spirit.
Under PAP, it has been gone long ago.
Materialism and elitism become norm.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
With PAP and strong opposition, all citizens would be much better off than now.
See the result after having 60.1% votes in last GE, lots of pro-citizen policies were raining down.
What if PAP get 50.5% votes in next GE???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is so competent, the women are prostitutes in their own country.

LKY likes to use hyperbole and talk plenty of shit e.g. rise from my grave, knuckle dusters in the cul-de-sac etc. Only retards of the highest order cling onto his every word as though they're gold. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP is so competent, the women are prostitutes in their own country.

LKY likes to use hyperbole and talk plenty of shit e.g. rise from my grave, knuckle dusters in the cul-de-sac etc. Only retards of the highest order cling onto his every word as though they're gold. :rolleyes:

Yes your SDP is the bestest.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!

Lee Kuan Yew

But that is already happening under the PAP watch. Good example is Goh Chok Tong's daughter. She is cleaning house, cooking, changing diaper, etc. in London now.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew

What asset value? Almost ALL Singaporeans actually only lease but ONE HDB flat. It is PURE NONSENSE to talk about asset value unless you sell, emigrate and pocket the difference as capital gains. How many SINKIES have more than one property?

Given the almost 0% term deposit rates and the below inflation rate CPF interests, whatever capital gains benefited from downgrading to a smaller HDB flat would be quickly eroded by inflation in Singapore.

Singapore women becoming maids? Nah, firstly current sinkie princesses don't know how to do basic household chores or cook a decent meal (Koka instant noodles don't count) and they can never compete in the world market against cheaper maids from Indonesia, Myanmar or other 3rd world countries. They can only be subservient SPGs to be abused by the ANG MOH "Tua Ki"

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew

Without Singapore and Singaporeans, Papees would be licking some asses in some backlanes and/or peddling their grandmothers' asses while their grandfathers act as lookouts and collect the 5cents coins (payment for anal services) from their temporary grandfathers aka clients...

因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政...... .......

助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee Kuan Yew

There are already 60% harlots....

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY was just trying to frighten the school boys that only PAP could govern SG effectively and that all the oppo parties would just be dumbass not fit to replace PAP.
He dished out the similar warning in GE2011 to residents of Aljunied GRC but was ignored.

Sinkies are now more savvy when it comes to voting. Times have changed. The internet provides provocative view points. To continue governing SG, PAP must always think of sinkies' interests first like giving them priorities in jobs, education, health care, etc. The PRs and FTsh are not sinkies by and large and they should always come last in the policy making decisions of PAP.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Referring to your title, I'd just like to say that in our system, an opposition can never become the government. If the current opposition party(ies) win the elections, they will become the ruling party.

Lee Kuan Yew

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was just trying to frighten the school boys that only PAP could govern SG effectively and that all the oppo parties would just be dumbass not fit to replace PAP.
He dished out the similar warning in GE2011 to residents of Aljunied GRC but was ignored.

Sinkies are now more savvy when it comes to voting. Times have changed. The internet provides provocative view points. To continue governing SG, PAP must always think of sinkies' interests first like giving them priorities in jobs, education, health care, etc. The PRs and FTsh are not sinkies by and large and they should always come last in the policy making decisions of PAP.

PRs have already been lumped together with the pink ICs to form a group called 'Singapore residents' when formulating policies.

Also, with the ease the Singapore citizenship can be obtained (bought), it is quite pointless to have a 'citizens first' consideration at this stage.

What the PAP govt had done is like ethnic cleansing, minus the bloodshed.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew

His words are as true as the gospel.