• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great news! Ang Moh kills six Muslims with one bullet!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told settle the disputes here, I suggest the Ang Moh Sniper vs a Sinkie Sniper. First one to kill the other wins.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SAF snipers are trained up to 800m only.
But dun look down on them....some of the advance snipers are crackshots. Maybe not able to match but not too shabby either.

why 800m only? Does not make sense. The Accuracy International L115A1 used by the SAF is good out to 1500m. Why train for a 800m max shot? there are so many high vantage points in singapore, I dare say they can find targets at 2000m.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Killing shot made at distance of 2,430 metres
Stephen Thorne
Canadian Press
A world-record killing shot by a Canadian sniper detachment in Afghanistan could never have been made with the ammunition they were issued when they left Edmonton last winter, the triggerman said in a recent interview. The Canadian .50-calibre rounds have a maximum range of between 2,200 and 2,300 metres.
But the U.S. rounds, they discovered, "fly farther, faster," said Cpl. "Bill", a 26-year-old native of Fogo Island, Nfld.

The two-man Canadian team, coupled with American Sgt. Zevon Durham of Greenville, S.C., made the kill from 2,430 metres, or nearly 2 1/2 kilometres, on the second shot.

This feat is the equivalent of standing at the foot of Yonge St. and hitting a target in the intersection of Yonge and Wellesley Sts., just north of College St.

The first shot blew a bag from the hand of their target, an Al Qaeda fighter walking on a road.

"He didn't even flinch," said Bill, who spoke on condition that his real name not be used.

"We made a correction and the next round hit exactly where we wanted it to. Well, a bit to the right."

The kill, one of more than 20 unofficially accredited to Canadian snipers during Operation Anaconda in Afghanistan's Shah-i-Kot Valley, beat the 35-year-old record of 2,500 yards, or 2,250 metres, set by U.S. Marine Gunnery Sgt. Carlos Hathcock in Duc Pho, South Vietnam.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1 bullet kill 10 cobra also no prob.
make all stand in 1 striage line.

You are too optimistic buddy, even one cobra also difficult don't believe me see this cobra, try to shot this cobra

[video=youtube;etb5Cs_gH4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etb5Cs_gH4s[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How SAF select snipers? From Kong Kam Dos or Scouts?

Potential snipers identified at BMT or recruit stage. Also in my day, identified on course at SAFINCOS and OCS. Selected for training, but easy to wash out. Usually cannot wear spectacles, hard to find that nowadays in NS recruits.