• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy digital weighing scales (weigh 1gram to 20gram) locally.....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need to weigh things like powder so need a scale to measure from 1gram upwards.........

online ones the shipping very expensive leh...........

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you start to sell drugs like cocaine? such things very hard to find in singapore, but i saw a couple in taipei computer mall.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need to weigh things like powder so need a scale to measure from 1gram upwards.........

Can you leave us your name, address & contact number? so that, HSA & CNB can contact you...they know the suppliers!! of the kind of digital scale you are looking for, that are accurate to weigh things of that weight!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when the cook book says a pinch of salt they mean you just pinch it with your thumb and finger, no nid to go until detail like that

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

CNB should take notice of you. What you are trying to weigh is very very interesting. .....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when the cook book says a pinch of salt they mean you just pinch it with your thumb and finger, no nid to go until detail like that

Yup!..use to watch Martin Yan ( wok with Yan), Nigella lawson, Kylie Kwong...Jamie Oliver etc... so, a little pinch...as in Martion Yan..is quite a lot...Nigella....a little bit, you pour the entire cup of....& the rest is not that far off...

so , a pinch is, your pinch may not be the same as my pinch or their pinch...for fingers are different....so it is a PINCH !..just a pinch.no need to use a scale for it..:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most places that sell cooking equipment will sell a weighing scale. I think I have even seen them at NTUC? Many places have them CK Tang, Mustaffa, Taka, Robinsons,...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
mustafar level 2 kept inside the glass shelf at the lighting' section, behind cashier.