• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"我最希望有你这种男人来照顾我" what does she really mean?

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a lady tells you 我最希望有你这种男人来照顾我 what does she really mean and how should one respond? The scene was in a HFJ when this happened.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a lady tells you 我最希望有你这种男人来照顾我 what does she really mean and how should one respond? The scene was in a HFJ when this happened.

Reply 我也希望有你这种女人来照顾我 and then ask her for some pocket money.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope i can have you this type of man to take care of me.

what is HFJ?

be wary of this kind of statement you may ended up as carrot head, because she is already married or got boyfriend.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's looking for a long term meal ticket.

Means she's ready to spread her legs for you provided you promise to be her sugar daddy

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem with such women is that they do not know how to take care of their men in long term. Maybe a year or 2. She knows.

After that, even if you have a money printing machine they will start to complain about you. They want you to partake in their housework. Partake in her own family matters.

One wise man gave me an advice, do not satisfy women ( Materially) even if you can. But continue to let her live in HOPE that you can become better.

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with such women is that they do not know how to take care of their men in long term. Maybe a year or 2. She knows.

After that, even if you have a money printing machine they will start to complain about you. They want you to partake in their housework. Partake in her own family matters.

One wise man gave me an advice, do not satisfy women ( Materially) even if you can. But continue to let her live in HOPE that you can become better.

I have a feeling this 22 years old lady knows how to take care of a man, she seems motherly also she has a 3 year old kid back in Guangxi, just that she is bad luck with men so far.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a feeling this 22 years old lady knows how to take care of a man, she seems motherly also she has a 3 year old kid back in Guangxi, just that she is bad luck with men so far.

Hahaha.

If you are going out with her. Her priority is her 3 year old. You are just an ATM. I don't believe in bad luck but bad choice. If you choose to fall in love with her, that bad choice for you but good choice for her. Don't believe that she has bad luck with man.No doubt, she can satisfy your XXXX need in whatever way you want.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must be quite naive to believe every word of these 'hard luck stories' from China whores.

Just like LKY's memoir stories, they are to be taken with a heavy pinch of salt.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mostly they want marriage, then apply PR. After that she can make a living here without worrying about visa... this means until then you can milk her youthful pussy but be warned...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be quite naive to believe every word of these 'hard luck stories' from China whores.

Just like LKY's memoir stories, they are to be taken with a heavy pinch of salt.

I agree with you !

Q : Why do you pay for a Prostitute ?
A : So that you can pay her to go away !

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This advice does not seem wise. Time and tide wait for no one. If she cannot get what she wants sooner, she will fly away. How to keep her? Let her know that you are an ATM. Just press the two balls like the ATM buttons and cash will flow out.