• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"我最希望有你这种男人来照顾我" what does she really mean?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This advice does not seem wise. Time and tide wait for no one. If she cannot get what she wants sooner, she will fly away. How to keep her? Let her know that you are an ATM. Just press the two balls like the ATM buttons and cash will flow out.

If she flies away, it is better then she hang on to you with marriage certificate. She will turn around and screw you harder with WOMEN Charter . My Pastor warn us to keep our wives happy in Singapore. It is because he knows WOMEN's CHARTER works in favor of women.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with such women is that they do not know how to take care of their men in long term. Maybe a year or 2. She knows.

After that, even if you have a money printing machine they will start to complain about you. They want you to partake in their housework. Partake in her own family matters.

One wise man gave me an advice, do not satisfy women ( Materially) even if you can. But continue to let her live in HOPE that you can become better.

You can do the same thing over and over again for 365 days and if that was a leap year and you decides to take a day off from doing the same old fucking thing, she will tell you straight in the face that you are ALWAYS leaving her to do that one particular thing and you have NEVER done it!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope i can have you this type of man to take care of me.

what is HFJ?

be wary of this kind of statement you may ended up as carrot head, because she is already married or got boyfriend.

HFJ stands for hangflower joint. Teow huay tio. If statements made in nightspots, esp HFJs can be taken as gospel truth, I tok.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's looking for a long term meal ticket.

Means she's ready to spread her legs for you provided you promise to be her sugar daddy

Singers address their boyfriend as 'lau kong' for one important reason. They never call you by name. Why? Coz they will not shout the wrong name when in the act.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be quite naive to believe every word of these 'hard luck stories' from China whores.

Just like LKY's memoir stories, they are to be taken with a heavy pinch of salt.

Was with a friend several days ago. Chatted on HFJs and some singers we know. Agreed on one thing - never have a soft heart when dealing with PRC singers. If 'sim nng' stay away. Go KTV.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS sounds like a 菜头...

You go HFJ to play women, not to meet a decent girl that you'll partake in a long term relationship with. So you better wake up your fucking idea.

jw5

Loyal
Most ATBs will say anything to try and get what they want.

For many of them, the moment they get it or they find the next better player, they'll change their tune and fly away. :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh Singkieland PR so easy to get..why need to marry to get? Even cleaners n prostitutes n hawker assistants can get...surely the women can qualify for one category rite?
Mostly they want marriage, then apply PR. After that she can make a living here without worrying about visa... this means until then you can milk her youthful pussy but be warned...

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mostly they want marriage, then apply PR. After that she can make a living here without worrying about visa... this means until then you can milk her youthful pussy but be warned...

Marriage and PR not possible with me as a person on the run.

Anyway I had left the city where I met her, was a good 3 days there with her and not it is only sweet memories.