• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not april fool's Guess the race: Girl has breasts cut off and teeth broken by pimp

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a shocking case of brutality, a 24-year-old woman’s breasts were cut off and her teeth broken by three people in Bhiwandi district of Thane after she resisted their attempts to force her into prostitution.

A brothel keeper has been arrested while two other accused are on the run.

Police said the girl is originally from Gujarat but was brought to Hanuman Tekdi, a red light area in Bhiwandi district of Thane, 10 days ago by her so-called brother Alam. She was then sold to Ruby Sikandar Munsi (35), a brothel-keeper, for `30,000.

The girl was forced to get into the flesh trade by Alam, Ruby and the brothel-keeper’s boy-friend Afzal. She was produced in front of customers but the brave girl kept refusing, said the police.

“Getting frustrated that she was not making any money, the trio beat her up eight days ago,” said Bhiwande police inspector Rajan Saste. She was taken into a isolated room where the girl was brutally beaten by Alam and Afzal. “Her breasts were slashed by Alam and her teeth were broken by Afzal,” Saste added.

She was later rescued by some people and is currently admitted in Thane civil hospital.

“We registered a case on Friday and arrested Ruby. Alam and Afzal are absconding,” said Saste.

Munsi was produced in Bhiwandi court on Saturday and has been sent to police custody till March 27. “We are interrogating Ruby about the brutal beaten and trying to trace Alam and Afzal,” said Saste. They have been charged for immoral trafficking and brutal beating.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Not april fool's Guess the race: Girl has breasts cut off and teeth broken by pim

In a shocking case of brutality, a 24-year-old woman’s breasts were cut off and her teeth broken by three people in Bhiwandi district of Thane after she resisted their attempts to force her into prostitution.

A brothel keeper has been arrested while two other accused are on the run.

Police said the girl is originally from Gujarat but was brought to Hanuman Tekdi, a red light area in Bhiwandi district of Thane, 10 days ago by her so-called brother Alam. She was then sold to Ruby Sikandar Munsi (35), a brothel-keeper, for `30,000.

The girl was forced to get into the flesh trade by Alam, Ruby and the brothel-keeper’s boy-friend Afzal. She was produced in front of customers but the brave girl kept refusing, said the police.

“Getting frustrated that she was not making any money, the trio beat her up eight days ago,” said Bhiwande police inspector Rajan Saste. She was taken into a isolated room where the girl was brutally beaten by Alam and Afzal. “Her breasts were slashed by Alam and her teeth were broken by Afzal,” Saste added.

She was later rescued by some people and is currently admitted in Thane civil hospital.

“We registered a case on Friday and arrested Ruby. Alam and Afzal are absconding,” said Saste.

Munsi was produced in Bhiwandi court on Saturday and has been sent to police custody till March 27. “We are interrogating Ruby about the brutal beaten and trying to trace Alam and Afzal,” said Saste. They have been charged for immoral trafficking and brutal beating.
Jah, I swear I got the answer right before clicking on this thread. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Not april fool's Guess the race: Girl has breasts cut off and teeth broken by pim

Jah, I swear I got the answer right before clicking on this thread. :biggrin:

Honestly speaking it's too easy already but no choice cos nobody else does shit like them.