• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Surprised that PoLyclinic Q is faster than a GP's ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was down with a bout of Cough & fLu Last Sat; went to my Nearest PoLycLinic around 8am, instead
of going my reguLar GP; and was duLy discharged with medications by 9.10am @$12 onLy.
Had i taken my GP route instead; probaLy i couLd have waited tiLL 10.30am at Least; and LikeLyhood
my BiLL size wouLd have been $36 bucks !..
Dont know about how your areas' PoLycLinic fared; but mine was at Marine Parade's..:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Had i taken my GP route instead; probaLy i couLd have waited tiLL 10.30am at Least; and LikeLyhood
my BiLL size wouLd have been $36 bucks ! ...
u haf been suckered in2 paying 4 waiting time @ ur gp ...

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;072yaIg3T50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=072yaIg3T50[/video][/QUOTE]

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kanina; it's aLways that Same Two cLowns Rotating at work..try Harder Nextime. :eek::wink:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are risking your life.

Was down with a bout of Cough & fLu Last Sat; went to my Nearest PoLycLinic around 8am, instead
of going my reguLar GP; and was duLy discharged with medications by 9.10am @$12 onLy.
Had i taken my GP route instead; probaLy i couLd have waited tiLL 10.30am at Least; and LikeLyhood
Dont know about how your areas' PoLycLinic fared; but mine was at Marine Parade's..:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you tell too much lies..darkness will descend upon you & you do not have to go Hampshire Road for that experience....you think people are dumb or what?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the women patients rather goto GP to get their boobs squeezed then those in poly ones... mebbe those in poly ones should start offering $$ in return. incentives helps you know.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Polyclinic doctors no standard... Pinoys and Burmese and assorted nationalities.

Why not give your money to your local GP instead of the cronies at NHG or SingHealth? :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a regular at AMK polyclinic. Been around for the past 6 years. Average time 3 hrs - registration to pharmacy. If suay, 4 hrs.