• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

daughter bring back angmoh

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
...... what will you do?

1. don't care?

2. don't know what to do at first?

3. Take it one step at a time?

4. don't mind, refreshing to have angmoh as son-in-law?

5. .... what's your view? Just in case.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Fine, if He brings Back an Open minded Daughter-in-Law to be...:smile:

One feature or would want to say, a "drawback" of an Open Minded Daughter-in-Law is that, she would have a very liberal "open legs policy", betcha!!, all the boys, would have been in that "openness"...:biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
If your wife also likes ang mo, better faster ask her to go and hide.

LOL ......... LOL

...... what will you do?

1. don't care?

2. don't know what to do at first?

3. Take it one step at a time?

4. don't mind, refreshing to have angmoh as son-in-law?

5. .... what's your view? Just in case.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disown your daughter and beat them out of the house with a broom.

If no broom use carrom board also can.

[video=youtube;JDiQhDDCHLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDiQhDDCHLs[/video]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my mother, when she was of courting age, you aren't allowed to marry someone else of a different dialect group!! If you're are Teochew, your only choice of a spouse was a Teochew. A spouse of cantonese, hakka is a no-no. Another race? No chance. Now in my generation, I have cousins who have married spouses of different skin colour, different nationality, even different religion. Society isn't going back to the old ways. In current times, skin colour is no longer the consideration. It's his/her ability to bring back a decent paycheck, all other things being equal.

Cheers!

...... what will you do?.