• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

daughter bring back angmoh

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to my mother, when she was of courting age, you aren't allowed to marry someone else of a different dialect group!! If you're are Teochew, your only choice of a spouse was a Teochew ...
got compare door type anot? ...

wood door match wood door, banboo door wif bambu door ...

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a singo girl, a scholar of sorts, who brought home a sri lankan. She told me he fucked her half a dozen times a night. Her parents went apeshit.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only when you see beyond the colors of everybody skins, then you have truly evolved.

To put it simply, there is ah James, ah Bengs and ah Seng in every race.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only when you see beyond the colors of everybody skins, then you have truly evolved.

To put it simply, there is ah James, ah Bengs and ah Seng in every race.

sometimes people cannot see beyond the smell mah.. you can tahan the smell but not others wah...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Wooden is busy, can check with Kentucky Tony.

Kentucky Tony has the key(s) to the safe, he is busy, counting His PENnIeS....one penny, exchange rate is the same as Wooden Wife "peanuts, that is S$600,000...So don't disturb him or his son either..he is busy counting Test tubes...still on exemption doing RESEARCH....:biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my mother, when she was of courting age, you aren't allowed to marry someone else of a different dialect group!! If you're are Teochew, your only choice of a spouse was a Teochew. A spouse of cantonese, hakka is a no-no. Another race? No chance. Now in my generation, I have cousins who have married spouses of different skin colour, different nationality, even different religion. Society isn't going back to the old ways. In current times, skin colour is no longer the consideration. It's his/her ability to bring back a decent paycheck, all other things being equal.

Cheers!

Parents tend to be opinionated but at the end of the day, I guess it boils down to who is getting married? The parents or the kids?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
...... what will you do?

1. don't care?

2. don't know what to do at first?

3. Take it one step at a time?

4. don't mind, refreshing to have angmoh as son-in-law?

5. .... what's your view? Just in case.

Will the angmo bring his MILF mother with him?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days, permission from parents may be required, these days, even if the decision is entirely the kids', I'm sure they still want their parent's blessing. To me, it is a personal decision. I think these days, parents will be fearful if the kid is gay and wants a gay wedding.

Cheers!

Parents tend to be opinionated but at the end of the day, I guess it boils down to who is getting married? The parents or the kids?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those days, permission from parents may be required, these days, even if the decision is entirely the kids', I'm sure they still want their parent's blessing. To me, it is a personal decision. I think these days, parents will be fearful if the kid is gay and wants a gay wedding.

Cheers!

Are you serious ? What happens to the ring and kiss part ? :confused: The priest say, I thereby announce you man and man atau wife and wife ?:confused:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, I have no idea how these gay weddings are conducted, but it is a growing occurrence in open societies. If the priest (assuming his church approves) will not say man and wife but husband and wife. How the couple sorts this out, its their private affair. I personally can't think of any reason why gay people want to get married, unless they plan to adopt children.

Cheers!

Are you serious ? What happens to the ring and kiss part ? :confused: The priest say, I thereby announce you man and man atau wife and wife ?:confused:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Seriously, even if the kiddo is gay there's very little parents can do.. short of disowning

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, even if the kiddo is gay there's very little parents can do.. short of disowning

If your kids turn out gay...suggest you check into IaMHome...something must be wrong with you genetically....WE ARE NOT BORN GAY!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a singo girl, a scholar of sorts, who brought home a sri lankan. She told me he fucked her half a dozen times a night. Her parents went apeshit.

People can fuck whoever they wish to, but I fail to see the point of meeting the parents.

If that's a way to 'take the relationship to the next level', I'm not impressed.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, this Sinkie scholar girl brought home a Sri Lankan professor, don't know fucked how many times, but see where that got her? A lifetime of celibacy!:cool:

pic3.jpg

AndyLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The daughter's father must be damn happy... becos the old generation always think Ang Mohs earn a lot of $$ ...