• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pinkie needs a selfie monopod

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
10154343_684527308276645_286183646_n.jpg

LHL: Arrived home from London yesterday. It has been a good trip, but always glad to touch down in Changi.

Thanks again to everyone who came to Singapore Day, joined in and lighted up the Singapore spirit in Victoria Park.

Thanks especially to those who commented on my page or PM’d me, and to those who took selfies with me.

Here is my own selfie with hosts Gurmit Singh and Michelle Chong on stage. Didn’t quite get as many of you into the pic as I had hoped (I’m still a selfie newbie), but will do better next time! - LHL — with Michelle Chong, Kaywei Low, Michael Low and Srividya Bhoopalam.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Social Media Trap

[video=youtube;brGO2XECpEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGO2XECpEY[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
10154343_684527308276645_286183646_n.jpg

LHL: Arrived home from London yesterday. It has been a good trip, but always glad to touch down in Changi.

Thanks again to everyone who came to Singapore Day, joined in and lighted up the Singapore spirit in Victoria Park.

Thanks especially to those who commented on my page or PM’d me, and to those who took selfies with me.

Here is my own selfie with hosts Gurmit Singh and Michelle Chong on stage. Didn’t quite get as many of you into the pic as I had hoped (I’m still a selfie newbie), but will do better next time! - LHL — with Michelle Chong, Kaywei Low, Michael Low and Srividya Bhoopalam.

Pinky looks cute with his selfie.

I forgot about the slapping incidents after I see this photo.

SGP is in great hands with this benign leadership in charge.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt he supposed to be dead? Together with another pet dog Reno, Pinky kena killed and had incision marks on his neck. Owner suspected to be involved. Crime took place in KL.