• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Assigned seat hijacked

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just returned from Saigon 2 days ago.

One thing i can't understand; why some ppl just simply cannot sit accordingly.

Sg to Saigon: my window seat occupied by the Malaysian woman. Her husband which sat next to her tell me to sit on the other row as they are same family.

Saigon to Sg: I was given a window seat thought i did not ask for it. Again, occupied by a Vietnamese gal, which sat together with her friend who is also a lady.
Although she did ask me whether i want the seat back, i politely told her she can have it.

But my problem is: why there are so many ppl like to occupy the seat which is not theirs. Why can't they just sit accordingly? If they want to sit together or want the window seat, they shd Q or book early, tell the counter staff that they want to sit together. Is it so difficult? They simply want to try their luck.

Does that mean if passenger wants to ensure their seat their not being hijacked, they must Q and check in early. Does that make sense?

KNNBCCB...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on the politeness and the person, I may grant the request.

I always prefer window seats, in a bus or in a plane.

jw5

Loyal
In a plane, I always prefer the aisle seat in the centre section, especially if it is a long flight.

Depends on the politeness and the person, I may grant the request.

I always prefer window seats, in a bus or in a plane.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Becos it's a merely1 hr 40 min flight, so i dun mind. But i think ppl like me are encouraging them suka suka sit as they like. If it's a 4hr flight and i ask for the outside seat (easier to go toilet), i die die will check in early and insist my right to have the seat.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... But my problem is: why there are so many ppl like to occupy the seat which is not theirs. Why can't they just sit accordingly? If they want to sit together or want the window seat, they shd Q or book early, tell the counter staff that they want to sit together. Is it so difficult? They simply want to try their luck ...
u dun u juz tel dem off instead of compraining here? ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once, for some reason, I had to ask to change seat with one angmoh lady she agreed to it but on the condition that at take off and landing she must be at her assigned seat. She did not tell me the reason but I understood that in case of accident which is likely to happen at this 2 instants when they dig the body out from the seat at least they can put the correct name on her coffin

Last edited:

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sg to Saigon: my window seat occupied by the Malaysian woman. Her husband which sat next to her tell me to sit on the other row as they are same family.

Saigon to Sg: I was given a window seat thought i did not ask for it. Again, occupied by a Vietnamese gal, which sat together with her friend who is also a lady.
Although she did ask me whether i want the seat back, i politely told her she can have it.

But my problem is: why there are so many ppl like to occupy the seat which is not theirs. Why can't they just sit accordingly? If they want to sit together or want the window seat, they shd Q or book early, tell the counter staff that they want to sit together. Is it so difficult? They simply want to try their luck.

Does that mean if passenger wants to ensure their seat their not being hijacked, they must Q and check in early. Does that make sense?

KNNBCCB...

You allowed them to take your seat and now fucking about all kind of noise here like a fucked up dysfunctional DRAMA QUEEN.

Talking of hijack and other rubbish.

You want sympathies? BALLS TO YOU AND A JET OF BETELJUICE INTO YOUR EYES

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some airline, some seats are open only to certain type of tickets; for example, even for economy class tickets, there are some differentiation.

KNNBCCB...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In some airline, some seats are open only to certain type of tickets; for example, even for economy class tickets, there are some differentiation.

seats next to emergency exits have more leg room but require "able-bodied and willing" passengers in case of emergencies and, in some cases, higher fares, e.g. sq. sq calls them "p" seats in the booking process.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once, for some reason, I had to ask to change seat with one angmoh lady she agreed to it but on the condition that at take off and landing she must be at her assigned seat. She did not tell me the reason but I understood that in case of accident which is likely to happen at this 2 instants when they dig the body out from the seat at least they can put the correct name on her coffin

The seats near the emergency exits are usually assigned to able bodied persons. I think in case of an emergency they are expected to open those emergency doors & help others.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNNBCCB...

Next time just tell them no politely.

Also, did the husband of the Malaysia woman really TOLD YOU to sit somewhere else? It was NOT a request and he TOLD YOU? You mean you actually conformed to his instruction?

Also, if you are so nice and readily give up your window seat to anyone, then there is no need to go early to ask for a window seat.

Last edited: