• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supportive wife

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need one, match make is best way to get one. Get to know the resume, passed medical health checks, finance, quality and so on.

Match make is marriage first then build relationship, than having relationship and pak tor first but once the excitement was over, or love flame, and after marriage love flame slowly died off and ended up nothing to say to each other. Game over.

I am single and available, any good ones to intro?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mine's is such.She works 12hours daiLy; whiLe i tend to my Indo maid's needs at home..:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky man, ever wonder did she really work 12 hrs a day?

Maybe she works 8 hrs the rest of the time be a wife of her other man?

steal eat too.
ya, man! ...

like ah equalisation lidat ... hooked on afterloon delites ...

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's definition of 'supportive'?

Supportive wife? Easy to define -
1. I need money, she gives.
2. My pay packet, she never asks.
3. I go out, no questions asked.
4. She cooks, she washes, she cleans, no complaint.

Her conditions: Don't ever let me catch you with your pants down with another woman !!!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me add more.

If she catches you with another woman, she will kill you if these 2 conditions are not right, one can let you off:

1. the woman must be prettier than her, anything less you disappointed her, you are dead meat.

2. the woman must behalf her age, like in her early 20s, anything less you are dead meat.

3. the woman is uglier than her, or her age, she shakes her head and for the rest of your life you don't know where to hide your face, but she may forgive you but not forget. Poor taste ... hehehe

Supportive wife? Easy to define -
1. I need money, she gives.
2. My pay packet, she never asks.
3. I go out, no questions asked.
4. She cooks, she washes, she cleans, no complaint.

Her conditions: Don't ever let me catch you with your pants down with another woman !!!

Last edited: