• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What to do with my Old Ipad 1?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so slow when surfing net and always hang...

wanna throw away feel sad cos has been with me for so long..

sell second hand also no one wants...

nabeizzzz...nowadays every 6months to 1 year got new model and gadgets...

My ipad one is doing fine. Surfing the web well. I use WIFI and not 3G.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for users of ipad 1 and 2, you need to upgrade your ios to 7.0 and above to get the latest performance updates. i recommend 7.1 as there were still some bugs in 7.0. if your ipad 1 is still running ios 4.x and below, you'll have performance issues browsing on the internet. there are known bug issues with 4.x and below. ipad 1 and 2 owners who are running 4.x will not see ios updates on the settings menu. and there's no over the air or over wifi updates that you normally get with ios devices running 5.0 and above. what you need to do is to go to itunes on your home laptop, wire up your old ipad 1 or 2 to the laptop, and do the upgrade to 7.1 via itunes through your pc. your pc or laptop can still be running wifi to your wifi router for connection to the isp to the internet. before you upgrade via itunes, backup all your contents (photos, music, notes, apps) via itunes. you can recover almost everything from the backup files except certain purchased and free apps that store copies of your latest progress on ipad memory rather than server memory allocated to you for that particular app. for example, if you're playing paradise island and do not create an account with fb to constantly update progress of the game, your app will be reloaded but your buildings and money accumulated will all be gone, and you have start from scratch. :eek:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give to sadplumpgal to use on her heavy days. Got wings or not?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ipad 1 only can go up to iOS 5.1.1, iPad 2 can go up to IOS 7.

for users of ipad 1 and 2, you need to upgrade your ios to 7.0 and above to get the latest performance updates. i recommend 7.1 as there were still some bugs in 7.0. if your ipad 1 is still running ios 4.x and below, you'll have performance issues browsing on the internet. there are known bug issues with 4.x and below. ipad 1 and 2 owners who are running 4.x will not see ios updates on the settings menu. and there's no over the air or over wifi updates that you normally get with ios devices running 5.0 and above. what you need to do is to go to itunes on your home laptop, wire up your old ipad 1 or 2 to the laptop, and do the upgrade to 7.1 via itunes through your pc. your pc or laptop can still be running wifi to your wifi router for connection to the isp to the internet. before you upgrade via itunes, backup all your contents (photos, music, notes, apps) via itunes. you can recover almost everything from the backup files except certain purchased and free apps that store copies of your latest progress on ipad memory rather than server memory allocated to you for that particular app. for example, if you're playing paradise island and do not create an account with fb to constantly update progress of the game, your app will be reloaded but your buildings and money accumulated will all be gone, and you have start from scratch. :eek:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way u can give it to me.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
burn it during hungry ghosts

ipad2.jpg

even the burn one is ipad2

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
burn it during hungry ghosts

ipad2.jpg

even the burn one is ipad2

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Burn that for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY when he die.
No diff as he will not get time off to play play on that Ipad 1

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.