• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After kana Fuck by angmo, Sinkie man vent his anger on another fellow sinkie

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video muted? No audio?

Funny la....at least 3 grown ah bengs in the Beng mobile but no balls to confront angmo cyclist.....maybe they suffer from delayed reaction....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, should go wack the chao Ah beng. Pick up fight like angmoh, exchange a few blows on the faces.

One thing must note, for no stamina type Ah Beng their blows is usually weak and scratch face only. Pick up fight must need staminas to wack the bastard to crumple.

I had involved in a road bully and was on the way to camp and uniform. reservist. Drive to side of the road first and the bully follow and park behind me. I get off my car and start fighting the 2 fuckers. Army boots kicked 2 fuckers dam jialat and exchange a few blow. 2 fuckers no stamina lembak leow and go back to car and I went back quickly to my car also.

Then rammed and reversed my car backwards and bang at their car. Get out my car and ask them for their ICs and jolted it down, reported police they hit my car.

Si bei song. Simple quick thinking, whoever hit the back of a car is in the wrong, no case. How to explain car reversed back and hit you leh? No logic mata hard to believe your story.

This Sinkie got balls.

Further proof that sinkies are ball-less and stupid.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Road rage is silly.

This should solve all forms of road rage:

[video=youtube;g-avNAV5gFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-avNAV5gFA[/video]

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun get it. What actually happened? Why that crazy angmo prick cyclists gesticulate at the oncoming vehicle?

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun get it. What actually happened? Why that crazy angmo prick cyclists gesticulate at the oncoming vehicle?

Without Prejudice,
from video, believed ah.beng in blue t/shirt was driving beyond centre-divider.
and he did not Exercise Maximum Restraint.
anyway, let the TP handle this.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had involved in a road bully and was on the way to camp and uniform. reservist. Drive to side of the road first and the bully follow and park behind me. I get off my car and start fighting the 2 fuckers. Army boots kicked 2 fuckers dam jialat and exchange a few blow. 2 fuckers no stamina lembak leow and go back to car and I went back quickly to my car also.

Then rammed and reversed my car backwards and bang at their car. Get out my car and ask them for their ICs and jolted it down, reported police they hit my car.
sound convincing. up you

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's just a matter of time when a few angmohs r gg to be bashed up consequtively becos of some white trash arrogant behavior. just watch.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, should go wack the chao Ah beng. Pick up fight like angmoh, exchange a few blows on the faces.

One thing must note, for no stamina type Ah Beng their blows is usually weak and scratch face only. Pick up fight must need staminas to wack the bastard to crumple.

Si bei song. Simple quick thinking, whoever hit the back of a car is in the wrong, no case. How to explain car reversed back and hit you leh? No logic mata hard to believe your story.

This Sinkie got balls.

sounds legit. Up your points.