• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man acquitted of molest: 'I'll never go clubbing again

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was his first time out clubbing after working here for a decade.

But he will remember the occasion at the end of 2012 for all the wrong reasons.

He said he was dancing beside a tall Caucasian man when a woman cut in between them.

Suddenly, the woman turned towards the Myanmar national and slapped him on the face. She then accused him of molesting her.

He was arrested and charged with the offence.

After an emotionally draining year, he was acquitted on March 19 after a four-day trial last October.

He said: “I just want to leave the matter behind and move on with my life. And I’ll never go clubbing again.”

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go club lah:biggrin:, want to touch touch any where, any way also okey, just remember to tip after that.

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena sabotage by Ang Mos I think
Myanmar national consider low class in the eye of the public?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kena sabotage by Ang Mos I think
Myanmar national consider low class in the eye of the public?

Yes, he was the fall guy. Chow ang moh did it, but got away with it.

The question that goes begging: when a man is falsely accused and acquitted, why can't the identity of that bitch be revealed? This will surely make a woman think twice before pointing her finger at any man in a club and crying wolf.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mo pressed the girl kar ching but point finger at another FT. Ang Mo is the best, a notch above all races