• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The ugly truth about yellow fever stricken whitey and their sex slave spg

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
They’re everywhere. I can’t walk half a yard back in my hometown down the high-fashion streets of Boston with my girlfriends without being visually assaulted by them. They are such an eyesore that I wish they would just put a big fat trigger warning on themselves, or just like wear one of those blankets that women from the Mid-East wear, jihads, or whatever, and cover up completely. Everytime I see one I can’t help but feel as though the Patriarchy is giving me a big fat Bitch slap on my rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks.

I am referring, of course, to WMAW couples: White Man – Asian Woman couples.

Like Jesus of the Christ, (excuse the Mexican shaming), but this just needs to stop!

Okay, so now you might be thinking like, Gosh Anne, why you gotta be all racist, they’re strong, independent yellow women, choosing their own partners in life. If they wanna date a white man, all the more power to them, right?

Wrong. The WMAW phenomenon is itself one steeped in Patriarchal values, sexism and racism. Ever since its breakout, it has caused white men to trick millions of Asian women into relationships in which they’re being heavily taken advantage of.

Asian women, are you too narrow-sighted to realize that the only reason the most privileged and devious group on this side of the Milky Way, White men, are trying to get all up in your wonton soup, is that they are heavily fetishizing you?

If that is the case, let me explain something you, and you better listen, it could save your lives.

White men who chase after Asian Women are afflicted with something called, in laywomen’s terms, Yellow Fever, Asiaphilia or Hentai-ism. Unlike Scarlet fever, which, thanks to modern medicine was gotten rid of after like the First Spanish civil war, scientists back then had no clue how to cure its coeval cousin, the Yellow fever Pandemic. Even now, in 2014, or the Horsey year as you guys call it, we’re no closer to finding a cure.

Upon contraction of Yellow Fever, White men suddenly stop going after strong and beautiful white women like myself, and start trading us for our shorter, black haired and more yellow-hued sisters, namely, you people. Yellow fever is classed as a mental aberration and causes White men not only to date outside their own race, but also to see you Asian women as nothing but dehumanized, servile Toshiba robots.

White Men are in mass denial as to the severity of their illness, and try to mask it as a preference. When interrogated, they give a number of reasons and justifications as to why they suddenly begin crave girls of the more Animé persuasion, the most common being “Asian women are more pleasant than White women.”

Like, OMG? Do you realize how rude that is to Asian Women? Being pleasant is NOT a good trait, that’s a very Patriarchal way of thinking, being pleasant denotes that you’re not fierce and strong like women should be. Asian women, how can you tolerate this rhetoric being spouted about you?

According to many blogs that I read in preparation of writing this inspiring piece, The Patriarchy’s Asian Division seems to have, throughout the centuries, been harder on women in The Asia than here in the US. There seems to have been a lack of Oriental Dworkin’s and Greers in Asian herstory, something that has obviously halted a lot of progress. Some speculate that the small faction of what could have become The Asia’s revolutionary Feminist movement, The Crouching Tigresses, was massacred by Imperialist US soldiers in the Vietnam wars of the 1950’s.

I believe that, as a result of the lack of feminism in The Asia, a sexist and racist view of Asian women being softer and more submissive than Western women, has spread across the globe.

Being a very cultured young woman in her twenties who watches a lot of foreign film, I faced this stereotype many years ago. I mean how many female ninjas do you see in all the Bruce Chan movies ? I’ll spare you a thousand hours of male on male violence and tell you the answer. None. They’re always portrayed, either as ‘Gay Charles’ a homophobic slur that means “an Asian high-class lady of the night”, or rice picking slaves with Sombreros.

It is obvious that White men, a group that is infamous for watching movies, have harnessed this stereotype and now use it to justify pouncing on unsuspecting Asian women. They do this, of course, to feed their own twisted need to feel masculine and dominant, while exotifying, objectifying and dehumanizing you poor Asians. You hear that Asian women? They think you’re exotic, like Fanta Exotic. That’s right. White Men think you’re about as human as a carbonated drink. Think about that for a second.

How can you not realize that you’re being exploited badly by these White scumbags?

And, like they’re not even dating you for your looks, because, like no offense, but you all look kind of similar, so they’re dating you purely because of your race. Can you even fathom how racist that is? Seriously, am I like watching a new Disney Channel show called “That’s so Racist” or what the fuck is going on around here?.

Oh and what are we white women supposed to do now then, that you’re like, totally dating all the white guys? Are we supposed to like, go for your men? No offense, but they’re like kinda short and nerdy and not very hot. I mean they’re perfect for you, you’re like made for each other, but white men kind of like, belong to us.

Okay, that came out a little disjointed or whatever, but I was super mad when I wrote this. Asian women, you need to say no and stop being victims of White guy’s racist power fantasies, and conversely, White guys why don’t you back the fuck off, stop preying on poor Asian women’s weakness, and like come back to me and my friends already.

Help me put a stop to this Mandarin madness, show your Asian friends this article and send tweet under #stopWMAW

http://therealsingapore.com/content...gapore-asian-women-need-stop-dating-white-men

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's true. white guys who date and marry yellow (golden) women view slit-eyed cuntholes as submissive and servile, like docile doormats, and typically have a problem with white women whom they think can read them like a book, thus busting their ego. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle tom syndrome at play here. Need a white person to validate your existence. For these asian girls it's a white guy pays attention to me so here i go high above the asian hierachy above the speak "engrish" crowd into white people territory.

Honestly speaking asian uncle tom syndrome is well and alive amongst oriental asians like you for example. The day you stop trying to make yourself sound like you are better than chinese/asians in asia all because you live in a white country is the day you stop being an uncle tom. Can you do it?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
white men are disgusted of their own white girls:

1. tattooed their bodies;

2. Drunk in pubs and social gatherings;

3. Vulgar and used F*** words;

4. Think highly of themselves and higher uni education make them a slut.

5. Fuck around and end up don't know who is the father she is carrying, pregnant;

6. Spend their money like water; use credits and owed bank lot of money;

If Chinese girls were one day be like them, Chinese men will also go find other races maybe Muslim girls ....

asian women hookers from 3rd world countries white man desperate loners?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the other hand, it shows that Asian parents are better parents than their white parents.

Too many bullshits of marketing, I say marketing and use MSM and media, to fight for individual rights and freedom. End up their children are not learning anything in school education system but taught of their rights and they are not wrong. Parents cannot do much to make them grow up to be better person.

1st world education, without morale education and basic survival skills, has had failed miserably. Their white boys are right to seek alternative races to be their partners for life and wonder how it will works for them to bring up children the Chinese way?

Hope this help.

5. Fuck around and end up don't know who is the father she is carrying, pregnant;

If Chinese girls were one day be like them, Chinese men will also go find other races maybe Muslim girls ....

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world will be a better place without feminisim. That is all i can say. We are not saying women should not be equal or even better. Some women are way much smarter then men as an individual.

Bible clearly say that they are Helper to man. Man shall be the head of the family. Bible also say that women are taken out from the rib of a man. They should be equal to man. This is very clear. But something is missing or vanish in between, if you study carefully.

The author of this author must be very disturb. She sees herself as someone who is STRONG, smart/equal, much better then men and far superior then her Asian counterpart. Yet with all her education she missed something. Man wanted women who compliments himself, not as someone who is stronger, faster, argumentative. That is man, women can bitch about all day that man has no answer or do not want to face the rising tide of women individual who are better then them.

One Phrase : Go fuck yourself. hahahha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
it's true. white guys who date and marry yellow (golden) women view slit-eyed cuntholes as submissive and servile, like docile doormats, and typically have a problem with white women whom they think can read them like a book, thus busting their ego. :p

Maybe they like golden shower?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't have an issue with white men dating or marrying asian women per se. But what we are mostly seeing is some form of exploitation. The reason I say this is because when you look at these mixed couples, in 75% of the cases, there is a large age disparity (usually, the white guy is 10 years or more older). Furthermore, alot of these white guys are really ugly looking, out of shape, losing hair, have been married and divorced before, and even have adult children from the first marriage. In their own country, the local girls will not give them a second look, what with their age and the baggage that comes along. The Asian women they are dating on the other hand, in addition to being much younger, have no children nor have they been married before. A white husband represents a great catch to them because its a ticket out of whatever shit hole country they came from, as well as the prospect of being able to sponsor their parents, siblings etc. to the new country. Is there love involved? I really don't know. I am sure in some cases there is. But really, its a form of exploitation.

I know one white guy that is in his 50s, ugly and fat, has a criminal record (did drink driving and killed someone while drunk in his home country and went to jail) but married a Pinay woman 10 years his junior. This kind of useless fuck goes to the Phillippines and there is no shortage of women wanting to marry him. This is just exploitation plain and simple. Very rarely do I meet a mixed couple where both are about the same age, and about the same education, and professional standing. When I see these sort of couples, I respect the fact there was mutual attraction as opposed to mutual exploitation.

Having said that, I used to date Caucasian women. I have to say they offer a lot more than Sinkie women. I have no problems with them at all. Sexually speaking, they are more adventurous and will try different things. They like to keep their body in good shape, work out, and shave their pussy, armpits, legs, etc. I have met caucasian women with nipple rings, pussy rings, etc. I am not aware of any sinkie girls that are that adventurous. Most of them are bi too, which comes in handy for 3 sums and what not. They have nice big breast, nice colour nipples (as opposed to the usual black on asian women), nice butts, etc. They don't ask me how much money I earn on the first meeting, nor try to find out if I have a car, landed property, which uni I went to, etc. When you take a sinkie girl on a first date, its like going for a job interview. Who needs this shit? I think most of the negative comments here are from idiots who never even talked to a caucasian girl, much less fucked one. Haven't said that, I have to admit that the white women in Asia have a fucked up attitude. That's because they have been treated like gods from grovelling asians with Pinkerton syndrome. After a while, it gets to their heads. I have met some nice white girls here, but a lot are really snooty. In their home country, they don't have these sort of airs, as someone would put them in their place. Only here is the ass kissing sick.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to work for this american company. The big boss was an elderly american. The senior executives were mostly americans. We had to call him Mr.****
He was married to a vietnamese. I think he met her during the Vietnam war.

It was very amusing because this big american was terrified of his little vietnames wife.
So If you see mixed marriage don't assume that the male has the power & is taking advantage.:wink:

It is rumoured that the Gecko was the brains behind LKY.
However what we don't know is who wore the pants in that household:smile:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women like to marry up the social ladder.

My sister in law is a civil servant with MOE. Hubby and her has 3 kids together. Hubby was a O level graduate. She choose to marry the man. After 15 yrs of marriage, she has made good progression in her career. While her hubby is still a individual self Employed. Income not as high as she likes as she like to stay home and coach the kids.

Then come one day, she is in bad mood. She complained to my wife. She complained to her that IF HER HUBBY has the earning power as her, she would be staying home to coach her own kids , instead of her now coaching others. Such is women ! She also lament that it would be great if her hubby is a graduate.

Such women though highly educated but lack wisdom. If her hubby is a successful individual , things will be different !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The white (and Jewish) people are the master race of the world. :cool:

If you think they treat Asians badly, wait till you see how they treat niggers.

gf.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women like to marry up the social ladder.

My sister in law is a civil servant with MOE. Hubby and her has 3 kids together. Hubby was a O level graduate. She choose to marry the man. After 15 yrs of marriage, she has made good progression in her career. While her hubby is still a individual self Employed. Income not as high as she likes as she like to stay home and coach the kids.

Then come one day, she is in bad mood. She complained to my wife. She complained to her that IF HER HUBBY has the earning power as her, she would be staying home to coach her own kids , instead of her now coaching others. Such is women ! She also lament that it would be great if her hubby is a graduate.

Such women though highly educated but lack wisdom. If her hubby is a successful individual , things will be different !

Women are hypergamous creatures. The sooner men open their eyes and wake up to this fact the better it is for them.

This is also why I strongly advise against marriage. Have no strings attached companionship with women and move on.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writer is a sour grape. She is not wanted by her own race and vented her frustration on Asian women for hooking up with white men. White men can be very romantic when baiting for a fish. After the fish is caught, romance flies out of the window. He is just another scumbag from a foreign land.

Generally, FTsh guys whether white or black see sinkie women as passports to getting jobs and permanent residence in SG. After they got tired of living in SG, these FTsh would go back home or to another country. You want, you follow me, you don't want, your business. Casey Anton is an example. When going gets tough in SG, he fled to Australia.

So, don't blame the sinkie women for hooking up with white men. The sinkie women were hooked because they were ignorant about the psyche of the white men, about being exploited, about false romance, etc. Blacks from Africa often targeted Asian women to carry drugs unknowingly for them by declaration of love. You see, few words of love and these women became their slaves.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
They’re everywhere. I can’t walk half a yard back in my hometown down the high-fashion streets of Boston with my girlfriends without being visually assaulted by them. They are such an eyesore that I wish they would just put a big fat trigger warning on themselves, or just like wear one of those blankets that women from the Mid-East wear, jihads, or whatever, and cover up completely. Everytime I see one I can’t help but feel as though the Patriarchy is giving me a big fat Bitch slap on my rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks.

I am referring, of course, to WMAW couples: White Man – Asian Woman couples.

Like Jesus of the Christ, (excuse the Mexican shaming), but this just needs to stop!

Okay, so now you might be thinking like, Gosh Anne, why you gotta be all racist, they’re strong, independent yellow women, choosing their own partners in life. If they wanna date a white man, all the more power to them, right?

Wrong. The WMAW phenomenon is itself one steeped in Patriarchal values, sexism and racism. Ever since its breakout, it has caused white men to trick millions of Asian women into relationships in which they’re being heavily taken advantage of.

Asian women, are you too narrow-sighted to realize that the only reason the most privileged and devious group on this side of the Milky Way, White men, are trying to get all up in your wonton soup, is that they are heavily fetishizing you?

If that is the case, let me explain something you, and you better listen, it could save your lives.

White men who chase after Asian Women are afflicted with something called, in laywomen’s terms, Yellow Fever, Asiaphilia or Hentai-ism. Unlike Scarlet fever, which, thanks to modern medicine was gotten rid of after like the First Spanish civil war, scientists back then had no clue how to cure its coeval cousin, the Yellow fever Pandemic. Even now, in 2014, or the Horsey year as you guys call it, we’re no closer to finding a cure.

Upon contraction of Yellow Fever, White men suddenly stop going after strong and beautiful white women like myself, and start trading us for our shorter, black haired and more yellow-hued sisters, namely, you people. Yellow fever is classed as a mental aberration and causes White men not only to date outside their own race, but also to see you Asian women as nothing but dehumanized, servile Toshiba robots.

White Men are in mass denial as to the severity of their illness, and try to mask it as a preference. When interrogated, they give a number of reasons and justifications as to why they suddenly begin crave girls of the more Animé persuasion, the most common being “Asian women are more pleasant than White women.”

Like, OMG? Do you realize how rude that is to Asian Women? Being pleasant is NOT a good trait, that’s a very Patriarchal way of thinking, being pleasant denotes that you’re not fierce and strong like women should be. Asian women, how can you tolerate this rhetoric being spouted about you?

According to many blogs that I read in preparation of writing this inspiring piece, The Patriarchy’s Asian Division seems to have, throughout the centuries, been harder on women in The Asia than here in the US. There seems to have been a lack of Oriental Dworkin’s and Greers in Asian herstory, something that has obviously halted a lot of progress. Some speculate that the small faction of what could have become The Asia’s revolutionary Feminist movement, The Crouching Tigresses, was massacred by Imperialist US soldiers in the Vietnam wars of the 1950’s.

I believe that, as a result of the lack of feminism in The Asia, a sexist and racist view of Asian women being softer and more submissive than Western women, has spread across the globe.

Being a very cultured young woman in her twenties who watches a lot of foreign film, I faced this stereotype many years ago. I mean how many female ninjas do you see in all the Bruce Chan movies ? I’ll spare you a thousand hours of male on male violence and tell you the answer. None. They’re always portrayed, either as ‘Gay Charles’ a homophobic slur that means “an Asian high-class lady of the night”, or rice picking slaves with Sombreros.

It is obvious that White men, a group that is infamous for watching movies, have harnessed this stereotype and now use it to justify pouncing on unsuspecting Asian women. They do this, of course, to feed their own twisted need to feel masculine and dominant, while exotifying, objectifying and dehumanizing you poor Asians. You hear that Asian women? They think you’re exotic, like Fanta Exotic. That’s right. White Men think you’re about as human as a carbonated drink. Think about that for a second.

How can you not realize that you’re being exploited badly by these White scumbags?

And, like they’re not even dating you for your looks, because, like no offense, but you all look kind of similar, so they’re dating you purely because of your race. Can you even fathom how racist that is? Seriously, am I like watching a new Disney Channel show called “That’s so Racist” or what the fuck is going on around here?.

Oh and what are we white women supposed to do now then, that you’re like, totally dating all the white guys? Are we supposed to like, go for your men? No offense, but they’re like kinda short and nerdy and not very hot. I mean they’re perfect for you, you’re like made for each other, but white men kind of like, belong to us.

Okay, that came out a little disjointed or whatever, but I was super mad when I wrote this. Asian women, you need to say no and stop being victims of White guy’s racist power fantasies, and conversely, White guys why don’t you back the fuck off, stop preying on poor Asian women’s weakness, and like come back to me and my friends already.

Help me put a stop to this Mandarin madness, show your Asian friends this article and send tweet under #stopWMAW

http://therealsingapore.com/content...gapore-asian-women-need-stop-dating-white-men

Very enlightening piece from a white thrash :rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spot on. I asked my ang moh colleagues who married Asian women why? The common answer is they don't like white thrash - which is exactly what you described.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Same same like Sinkie woman leh.