• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mad Man Wants To Board Bus In The Middle Of The Road

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The siao guy in the video should come SBF. Better be a cyber nutcase then real life nutcase. Sekali driver also kee siao and run him down.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste. Om.

This video clearly shows Indians are number ONE have balls to confront daily challenges, chinese are balless and selfish without compassion for their fellow kind.

Does anyone of you see any Chinese coming to confront the assailant? Of perhaps fellow Chinese coming to help this poor soul? Just listen to the guy taking the video or someone else in the bus "bro don't open the door, I scared" he sounded like any sinkie chink and is balless.

I rest my case.

Namaste, please don't zap me for telling the truth.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste. Om.

This video clearly shows Indians are number ONE have balls to confront daily challenges, chinese are balless and selfish without compassion for their fellow kind.

Does anyone of you see any Chinese coming to confront the assailant? Of perhaps fellow Chinese coming to help this poor soul? Just listen to the guy taking the video or someone else in the bus "bro don't open the door, I scared" he sounded like any sinkie chink and is balless.

I rest my case.

I agree.. ah nehs are the bestest..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste. Om.

I rest my case.

Namaste!....they are the same as the China man, can a 'doctor' heal himself or herself? Namaste!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
he prob juz came out fm the Happy Hr bar there, overwhelmed by the liquor. Who would want to hit a
drunk; neh or chinaman?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN!! This guy is a joke.. go back to your own country la!

These are our COMRADES , our country man....& people from our MOTHERLAND, we must embrace, & assimilate & integrate them...."give him a hug"...so poor thing!! ha ha ha ha ha

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many mad cases in singkieland nowadays.:confused:

How not to become mad when you see so many FTsh in SG? Mad over losing jobs, mad about crowded trains, buses, public places, etc. Mad about incompetent PAP politicians and their bullshits, etc. Welcome to the mad mad world.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video clearly shows Indians are number ONE have balls to confront daily challenges, chinese are balless and selfish .

a few of us got backstab until jialat jialat by 1 ah neh and 1 female ah neh in office recently.
when they combine power..trouble brew.
the female 1 will porlanpar until hernia also can cure.
the male 1 is evil...also another porlanpar kia.
the male we all give him a name called cobra.(orh peng in hokkien)
the female..we still thinking what name to give her ( because we dont know the name of female cobra )

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste. Om.

I rest my case.

I agree.. ah nehs are the bestest..

Fucking chinks. They're all a bunch of nut jobs. That Ah Neh should have kicked him the balls and sat on his face when he was down.

Whoami impression: RACISM AH!!!! RACISM!!!!!!!!!

You guys ever notice these ppl come in acting all butt hurt and crying when it's m&ds or shit skins at the receiving end.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Namaste. Om.

I rest my case.

The Indian uncle is a good and courageous man. If only he had been at the little India riot scene, poodles could have saved their face.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Namaste. Om.

I rest my case.

Why the indian uncle take so long to come? Did you see how he took his hands off the chinese guy when he got aggressive.

The chinese guy fell only when he touched the merc and he lost his own balance by himself. Before the video ended a chinese guy came in.

Nothing for indian uncle.