• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up spinless idiots

jw5

Loyal
Re: Own up spineless idiots

F'kin second rate player. Cannot even make it into Inter's first team. Earn more so what? You think everyone is f'kin materialistic like Scroobal? :biggrin:

How dare u say that i am second rated :oIo: i earn more than u a day then what u earn in a year.

Jorge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Own up spineless idiots

Actually I have no interest in how many clones you have or their points/power. :wink:

But I am interested in which footballers appear as clones. For example, I am surprised that Jorge Resurrecion (better known as Koke) has not appeared yet but instead second rate players like Rannochia of Inter appear. :biggrin:

You looking for me? :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who reduced my points

My opinions have always been constructive It's people here who's mission is only to zap points.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Who reduced my points

Why don't you merge all his stupid posts, or better still, trash them? Forummers will definitely appreciate that.

Steffy is a girl's name I am sure, so its HER not his, must be a petty bitch. But for sure I did not zap her.