• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remote controlled robot for mopping and sweeping floors.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sold it in ebay for 3 years good money at first until price fall like shit. Good money starting but full of shit problems.

Cock and cunt hairs get suck in the wheel bearings and manufacturer keep changing electronic design until almost give up and loss some money. You can get 1 for $90 chip chip cheap.

Prepare battery dead after 6 months. Irobot brands or cheong ones from internet came from one manufacturer Midea from China. I know because all parts are the same. In US market as Irobot. Australia as Robomaid, in China all shit brands you name it.

Just get one from Chink Alibaba site and buy new one every year. Now hearsay come with perfume spray.

Good luck.

Do they sell that?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sold it in ebay for 3 years good money at first until price fall like shit. Good money starting but full of shit problems.

Cock and cunt hairs get suck in the wheel bearings and manufacturer keep changing electronic design until almost give up and loss some money. You can get 1 for $90 chip chip cheap.

Prepare battery dead after 6 months. Irobot brands or cheong ones from internet came from one manufacturer Midea from China. I know because all parts are the same. In US market as Irobot. Australia as Robomaid, in China all shit brands you name it.

Just get one from Chink Alibaba site and buy new one every year. Now hearsay come with perfume spray.

Good luck.

Does it really clean the floors well?

Does it operate by remote or it has sensors telling it where to go.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really, but some people think it does. It is good for those corners and areas which you cannot reach like floor underneath the sofa set or table. But you must keep away all things on the floor if not the robot got jammed and cant get out of the jam.

Good of picking small items like hairs, bread crumps, but not big tissue papers which can jam your robot.

Give it a try for less than $150 a unit.

Hope this help.

Does it really clean the floors well?

Does it operate by remote or it has sensors telling it where to go.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, I got the LG model. There was a thread on this. Used this primarily to vaccum the office after office hours. Don't expect this to do magic if place is very dusty. Suction power is still not good. Overall, good enough for office environment or home or reasonable space. The best thing is you can preprogrammed the robot cleaner to operate at different time. In my case, the cleaner in the office programmed the robot to go for two rounds after the office is closed. one round not good enough.

Also not recommended if there are too many furnitures or objects as the robot have sensors and will avoid banging on objects. So still have to manually vacuum the corners or places where the robot cannot go.