• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So how many of you here believe in xxxxxx....

What religion do you subscribe to?

• Christian (protestant)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian (catholic)

• Christian (some obscure sect)

• Islam (Sunni)

• Islam (Shi'a or Sufi)

• Buddhist (pls state what type... regular chinese, Thai, Tibetan etc...)

• Taoist

• Alternative OR New Age Belief System

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Atheist/Agnostic

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different religions and their variants have been with our species since we started to think and there are numerous wise blokes who have thought and pondered over our existence and its purpose through the ages. We have not arrived at an answer that satisfies everyone, in fact, only more questions have been raised. I myself haven't the slightest inkling what this whole universe is about but suspect that us humans are only little children in the greater scheme of things. My belief, as such is none. But because I hope there is someting greater than us, I keep an open mind to different ideas. Such too was the answer given by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard when he was asked of his belief. I do not know what to call it, but Sam Leong said it was Agnosticism, so that was my vote.

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You left out Animalism, which is very prevalent in ancient and modern society.

For example, if one worship the iphone or a mineral stone, then he is engaging in animalism.....or if he believes plants and trees have spirit, then he believes in animalism too.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you mean Animism. Belief in spirits that inhabit rocks, trees, rivers, animals and so on. This predates "organized" religion and is not practiced in current society. Might wish to bring it back. I wouldn't mind worshipping the Beer God!:biggrin:

Cheers!

You left out Animalism, ..........