• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any more Anton Casey type in Singapore? We need to expose their Facebook!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

There are a lot of them with a huge contempt for the locals. They live in their own small world of exclusive expats and hardly mix with the locals and usually "own" a local trophy wife to show off to their mates back home.

good luck in finding.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Agree.

There are a lot of them with a huge contempt for the locals. They live in their own small world of exclusive expats and hardly mix with the locals and usually "own" a local trophy wife to show off to their mates back home.

yep...we must expose them one by one to rid OUR COUNTRY of all these foreign Pests!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Agree.

You're just jealous because your world isn't exclusive and you don't have a trophy wife.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

The forumers in SBF are good in the art of goreng FTsh who misbehave in SG until they flee, just like the scumbag, Anton.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome All Contributions! :rolleyes:
there must alot of anton caseys out there, just as there are alot of spineless stupid sinkies who spend time asking others to hunt for them. go and find them yourelf and stop wasting othe rpeople precious time. BTW after anton casey, i'm sure alot of their bethren type have stop posting on facebook. must be really stupid to post on facebook after that incident and also stupider to ask people to hunt for such posts.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
there must alot of anton caseys out there, just as there are alot of spineless stupid sinkies who spend time asking others to hunt for them. go and find them yourelf and stop wasting othe rpeople precious time. BTW after anton casey, i'm sure alot of their bethren type have stop posting on facebook. must be really stupid to post on facebook after that incident and also stupider to ask people to hunt for such posts.

Without Prejudice,
chris ho?
hmm, pls up my points if my answer is correct.
many thks!