• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Serena Wee pretty?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Serena Wee pretty or is it all in your mind?

So many chiobus much more fuckable and can 'heavy petting' without getting into trouble with the law, so why so fixated over her, right?

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos she got the MLIF look

and 2 coconuts to add.

IMG_7673.jpeg

these coconuts?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Up tiLL today; i am stiLL torn Bet Serena oR CeciLLia..:o

Cecilia lah, no horse run......at least we know she blows well.........and she got the height and very fair and slutty too.

I vote Cecilia any time, unless Serena also blows well, then I cannot decide liao.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cecilia lah, no horse run......at least we know she blows well.........and she got the height and very fair and slutty too.

I vote Cecilia any time, unless Serena also blows well, then I cannot decide liao.

Ho Jinx is the best blower

she blew all our $$$ away

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE,

these coconuts?[/QUOTE]

Aiyoh, later he sue you and
slap you like a crocodile.
((Where is my pretty Wendy?)).

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE,

these coconuts?

Aiyoh, later he sue you and
slap you like a crocodile.
((Where is my pretty Wendy?)).

i'll motorboat her. and we get to miff dive each others. i'll screw her like no tomorrow as she scream off in joy. and we will collapse in each other hands then the director say cut.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes, definitely - cs has everything (bj / fj / full-bodied / milf looks) in a voluptuous and wholesome package :p

how dare you touch boss sam's woman.
this one brays, he prefers the one that neighs :eek:

Last edited: