• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mahathir: If I am PM again, the first thing I will do is censor the Internet

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suspect the recent anti-harrassment law implemented by sinkie gahment is their first step.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if, ah? ...

if he pm again n ban internet, he'll kena chop in his erection ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder his pet project failed miserably that Super something industry like the Silicon valley near KLIA airport.

And old fart Long want to attract dot com companies to attract angel investors in that Block 71 things and to build Singapore silicon valley. All these hogwash on establishing dot com businesses in Singapore?

We wait for Outernet to come.

It is pretty normal for rulers to dislike a free press and as someone who is not holding any political seat at this time, he can air his view candidly. In this day and age, rulers will find it almost impossible to censor the internet. It has become the public's watchdog.

Cheers!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder his pet project failed miserably that Super something industry like the Silicon valley near KLIA airport.

And old fart Long want to attract dot com companies to attract angel investors in that Block 71 things and to build Singapore silicon valley. All these hogwash on establishing dot com businesses in Singapore?

We wait for Outernet to come.

between Loong's laws and Mahathir's, i would choose the latter.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he is PM again, his son will squander more $$ and malaysia will b in debt in no time

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays are the smartest race right ? :oIo:

Mahathir is an Indian Muslim on his father's side – a Malayali Muslim or Malabari (ancestors originating from Kerala and speaking Malayalam).

It was political expediency that made him declare himself a 'New Malay'.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the second thing I will do is censor the newspapers and then after that I will sodomise Anwar.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathir is an Indian Muslim on his father's side – a Malayali Muslim or Malabari (ancestors originating from Kerala and speaking Malayalam).

It was political expediency that made him declare himself a 'New Malay'.

Mahathir is a Hindu (Sanskrit) name and so far no Malay has questioned him on that. That shows how simple and trusting the Malays are.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are the smartest race right ?

Hmm.. Just came across this news report http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...l-during-1985-memali-incident-says-musa-hitam

Read and decide how an Indian, Mahathir, made his No 2 Musa Hitam, a Malay, take the blame for an attack on an Islamic group in 1985.

One of the longest-kept secrets surrounding the bloody Memali incident was laid bare last night: that the then prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (pic) was in Malaysia when police forces killed Ibrahim Libya and his followers in a clash.

For decades, it was reported that his deputy Tun Musa Hitam took charge of the operations as home minister in 1985 because Dr Mahathir was in China for a visit.

The context of last night's revelation by Musa in Kota Baru is important because the then deputy prime minister's image took a major hit and he subsequently fell out with Dr Mahathir.

The Memali incident occurred at a remote village in Baling, Kedah, in November 1985.

A team of policemen laid siege to the village of about 400 people and where the late Ibrahim Mahmud, also known as Ibrahim Libya had been running a religious school.

The incident resulted in 14 civilian deaths and two police deaths.

During the incident, Dr Mahathir had reportedly been in China but Musa claimed that he was in fact in Malaysia at the time.

He made the revelation during a political discussion yesterday in Kota Baru, which was organised by the Kelantan government.

Also present at the discussion were PAS vice-president Datuk Husam Musa and moderator Professor Madya Datuk Dr Mohammad Agus Yusof.

When asked by Agus whether Dr Mahathir was in Kuala Lumpur during the incident, Musa said two to three days afterwards, he was still in the capital.

In response, Agus said in a shocked tone “Oh my God” as the media had consistently reported that Dr Mahathir was in China during the incident.

"Ok, my God, our God," Musa said in an amused tone in reply to Agus's reaction.

During the discussion, Musa said: "The darkest moment in my political career was Memali, I am being honest."

He said that was also what he told his friends in politics.

The Memali incident saw hundreds of people detained. All were later freed except for 36 who were detained under the Internal Security Act.

Following the Memali incident, Musa was blamed as he was reportedly the acting prime minister at that time.

Dr Mahathir was supposedly visiting China at the time.

Musa's shocking revelation will open up a new episode in the tragic incident.

PAS has described all those who died as martyrs.

Sultan of Kedah Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah also paid his respects at the graves of Ibrahim and his followers. – March 28, 2014.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone try to ask Mahathir! How to censor????
The only way cut all telephone line and transmission tower.Only can censor certain site but people power can cut and past or link it to another site.