• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous Eurasians in Singapore history ......

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about this yandao virtuous ex-cop? Is he a famous Eurasian in Singapore's history?

lionel%20de%20souza.jpg

gd - is this beach rd (echo) bldg where the keling 3-teeth (3 geh) and sta maria fellas were?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eugene Galistan - big time pai kai and husband of Angelic Teo (another Eurasian).

Mark Menon - his right hand man. Rioting killed a man.

Gregory Brendan De Cruz - Yishun gangster

Mark Kingsley - another SS alumni

Alex Ortega - street corner gangster

You sure these ppl are famous?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard Vomit Singh aka vomit inducing Gurms likes to claim he is Eurasian.
In actual fact he is born of a bayi father and Chinese mum....he converted to Christianity and tried to discard his heritage.

The key factor in being eurasian is one needs to have european ancestry and of course mixed with asian. That's it. Did you know mtv vj utt isn't eurasian as he is actually of thai and chinese heritage but he certainly has the look. It sucks that someone would need to lie about his heritage

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key factor in being eurasian is one needs to have european ancestry and of course mixed with asian. That's it. Did you know mtv vj utt isn't eurasian as he is actually of thai and chinese heritage but he certainly has the look. It sucks that someone would need to lie about his heritage

Yes many mistook this Utt as Eurasian when he is thai Chinese. Btw he's not famous in Thailand before making it in Sg.
Mention MTV and there's many Eurasians come to mind....
Babes like Nadya, Sonia couling, Sarah sechan, Donita rose.....they dun use the phrase Eurasian.....they call themselves Pan Asian.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think they should be called Eurasian because more than 90% are with Chinese blood and already look like Chinese technically.They should be classified as Chinese!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I dont think they should be called Eurasian because more than 90% are with Chinese blood and already look like Chinese technically.They should be classified as Chinese!

U raise an interesting point. They do look mostly like chinese, but not completely. A chinese person can tell there is something not entirely right with them. But at what point do you say they are chinese and not eurasian? 25% angmo blood 75% chinese still considered eurasian? Some of them with this percentage don't look 100% chinese. I know one chap like that with this ratio, and he could grow a full beard in 3 weeks. Not many chinese can grow a mustache much less a beard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U raise an interesting point. They do look mostly like chinese, but not completely. A chinese person can tell there is something not entirely right with them. But at what point do you say they are chinese and not eurasian? 25% angmo blood 75% chinese still considered eurasian? Some of them with this percentage don't look 100% chinese. I know one chap like that with this ratio, and he could grow a full beard in 3 weeks. Not many chinese can grow a mustache much less a beard.

You guys never study science? It's the dominant gene la.
Some Chinese Indian parents can have children that are both black and yellow.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is difficult to classify based on the physical appearance.

Our eldest, was born with brown hair and gray eyes. Then her hair turn blonde and her eyes turned hazel. As a teenager, she has light brown hair and hazel light brown eyes, her skin does not burn as easily in the sun as her mother, and I would say she looks half and half (half like her mother, half like me).

Our second child looked very Chinese and had dark hair at birth which made my wife cry because he looked almost 100 per cent Chinese. His gray eyes turned brown, but his hair turned dark blonde. We have photos of his long dark blonde hair until about 21 months. Now he has dark brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and looks almost 75 per cent Chinese.

Our third child had a peach fuzz on her head and gray eyes. For almost a year, she was like my wife, very little blonde hair. Now she has the darkest colour eyes compared to all her siblings, but the lightest colour hair. Of all her siblings, she looks the most European.

Our fourth child, is like our second child, except that his hair is brown and his skin very fair, burns easily in the summer. He looks like his brother, but fairer, cheeks turn pink after running around in school. He looks half and half.