• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New BTO flats launched. No logic in pricing .....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies all sikit atas so must stay in high class places and not usually would wanna live where the 2 room flats are found right?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is like that... If you you are very very poor, the government would sell you a house cheaper with a small sq area provided you must be very very poor... The gov did help very very poor sinkies... Currently is the middle class which fucked...

Lastly, if you want to compare, you compare 2 rm flat with 5 rm flat... I believe the difference will be even higher...

Yes. It is indeed baffling. The advertised price of 5 room flat is $303,000 as compared to $10,000 for 2 room flat. It is 29 times the price difference but a size difference of 3 maybe ? I am quite sure the building cost of the two type cannot be 29 times !:eek::confused:

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to marry again what....from what i found out about this malay friend of mine...thats what he did except that his wife didnt get to shag her bfs in the other aprtment...

....sidenote: you still have many boyfriends meh marilyn?

haha...I still go on dates, so what do you think? Seriously, all these Serina Wees and Cecilia Sues got nothing on me :wink:

Entering MILF era, I feel like a small apartment might be good for me, and can free up some cash for early retirement, especially after that Cow mentioned that our HDBs are worthless...not the asset that that the powers-that-be always claimed them to be. Assholes!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. It is indeed baffling. The advertised price of 5 room flat is $303,000 as compared to $10,000 for 2 room flat. It is 29 times the price difference but a size difference of 3 maybe ? I am quite sure the building cost of the two type cannot be 29 times !:eek::confused:

pap only want the poor people to vote for them

....easy to freeplay them

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is like that... If you you are very very poor, the government would sell you a house cheaper with a small sq area provided you must be very very poor... The gov did help very very poor sinkies... Currently is the middle class which fucked...

Lastly, if you want to compare, you compare 2 rm flat with 5 rm flat... I believe the difference will be even higher...

The pigeon hole gets smaller & smaller, unfortunately the "pigeon' is still STUPID, after so many generations.....the 'pigeon' has retarded genes, pass down!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the younger and middle aged average Joes like us, it is indeed quite hard for us to pay off our loans.:(

You can go to 79 Robinson Road, stand outside & SHOUT " WHERE IS MY MONEY"....good litmus test to see, if you have what it takes (balls), SPF shows restrain, as they have shown our guests, the ah nehs from India & how fast they come...

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are fuckers who have tonnes of $ in secret account. Quit their job and act poor to utilize grants .

Than what should the PAP do??? Do not help at all??? Don't help people not happy... Help People also not happy...

Therefore they continue to do whatever they want and we continue to Fuck them...:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pigeon hole gets smaller & smaller, unfortunately the "pigeon' is still STUPID, after so many generations.....the 'pigeon' has retarded genes, pass down!

You can choose not to buy... Do we have a choice??? Someone may tell me that we change the government... But I am very sure, whoever lead the country... The pigeon hole will still be this expensive and the pigeon will still be fucked...:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can choose not to buy... Do we have a choice??? Someone may tell me that we change the government... But I am very sure, whoever lead the country... The pigeon hole will still be this expensive and the pigeon will still be fucked...:mad:

Yes, we can choose not to buy, but we have to look carefully before we buy & not fall into the hype that is generated by a certain government. Whoever leads the country, must have the people interests at heart...at the moment it not. The 'pigeon' will always get F@#%# YES!, but not free for all "farking" with no control, & "farking" the "pigeon" with arrogance & attitude on..."who is gonna stop me"? & " I have the divine right" attitude.

:mad:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was told that the 2 room flat was showcased in HDB hub, looked very nice and chic.

had a property agent who told me that prices of the hdb flats will continue to slide, maybe due to these factors.

i was fiddling with the thought of getting a 3 room flat at whampoa area cos now they only cost $300k.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe house income less than $20k/year.
Very unlikely average Sinkie will get these grant.
U must be bottom 10% group in SG.

No Bro, what I meant is, there must be rules and regulations, where once you are granted, you cannot this, cannot that, if not, there will be a penalty fee or something.....etc there must be certain terms and conditions applied.

There is no free lunch......

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Bro, what I meant is, there must be rules and regulations, where once you are granted, you cannot this, cannot that, if not, there will be a penalty fee or something.....etc there must be certain terms and conditions applied.

No answers for the above question?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
should i sell my EC and downgrade to a 3 room flat, retire and heck care all. i have been contemplating this idea.

what is the outlook for private property?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
should i sell my EC and downgrade to a 3 room flat, retire and heck care all. i have been contemplating this idea.

what is the outlook for private property?

KNNBCCB to you :oIo:

Thought you were going to fuck off to Perth, start new job in don't know where, or jump in Bedok Reservoir, or go confront LKY in Oxley Rd :confused: Your ideas and direction in life change more frequently than you change your shortspanter :oIo:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are beholden for life & the future generations too...in the past they call this "shanghaied"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWOTBT0hNjo

Last edited: