• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New BTO flats launched. No logic in pricing .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 room flat : $10,000

3 room flat : $91,000

Eight times difference in price but by per square feet, only 2 times the size.:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eight times difference in price but by per square feet, only 2 times the size.:confused:

One is affordable mah!... the other point is 'suck until you die mah!"...you opt for the later....make sure you vote the right party or....You know what you can get!! ha ha ha ha

Nothing comes for free....:p

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The former is for propaganda purpose. Otherwise, how can they claim that HDB flat is affordable? And how many people wants to stay in such a small flat?

HDB flat is unaffordable to most sinkees.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The former is for propaganda purpose. Otherwise, how can they claim that HDB flat is affordable? And how many people wants to stay in such a small flat?

HDB flat is unaffordable to most sinkees.

But those who apply for 3 room flats will calculate and will think they are suckers if compared to the price of the 2 room flat vis-a-viz the space difference.:(

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy 2 2-room flats and join into one you save 60k hor?

Tuayapeh, do you think I can divorce my hubby and then each one get 1 unit to combine and then marry again?

Then again, maybe best not to marry him...then can have my own apartment to entertain my bfs in private :wink:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please read the news properly... You are here to stir shit... If you understand the word "GRANT" than it will make sense...:smile:

The price of two-room flats at the EastLace@Canberra and EastCrown@Canberra projects starts from $10,000 with housing grants, and $70,000 without grants.

Only one flat boasts of this price, but others can be had for a few hundred dollars more.

The HDB said yesterday that that one flat is the lowest priced two-roomer offered since 2011, when the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) of $20,000 was introduced.

- See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/news/two-room-flat-10000#sthash.f0xlEIi5.dpuf

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please read the news properly... You are here to stir shit... If you understand the word "GRANT" than it will make sense...:smile:

The price of two-room flats at the EastLace@Canberra and EastCrown@Canberra projects starts from $10,000 with housing grants, and $70,000 without grants.

Only one flat boasts of this price, but others can be had for a few hundred dollars more.

The HDB said yesterday that that one flat is the lowest priced two-roomer offered since 2011, when the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) of $20,000 was introduced.

- See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/news/two-room-flat-10000#sthash.f0xlEIi5.dpuf

He is not stirring shit ...it is shit. You think how many people can qualify for these $10k flats? Just a handful.
The majority of working class sinkees will still have to pay $400k for their rat hole and spend the rest of their working life paying it off.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The prices as advertised includes grant but the net difference between the two prices in relations to the size is baffling !:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a mis-print in the prices ? This looks baffling, to say the least !:o

There is no misprint... the buyer must read the sign carefully...SALE $10 but must buy two the third item for $10..or in miniscule print ' terms & conditions apply"

It is you...must have a clear head & good eye sight to read these kind of sales...anything from the PAP government...CAN NEVER BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU!! ( please, are you SINgaporean?).

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is grant.
Let said grant $70k for 2 room which pricing $90k. So buyer only paid $20k.
If 3 room grant $40 whick pricing $150k. So buyer paid $110k after grant.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is not stirring shit ...it is shit. You think how many people can qualify for these $10k flats? Just a handful.
The majority of working class sinkees will still have to pay $400k for their rat hole and spend the rest of their working life paying it off.

Yes. This is especially so for the lower income who would like to start a family by buying a 3 room flat. To them, a $10,000 two room flat against $91,000 seems like not working the maths.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You think want to get grant from PAP is easy???:biggrin: You must be fucking jia lat before they give some bread to you...:mad:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prices as advertised includes grant but the net difference between the two prices in relations to the size is baffling !:o

I am very sure and hope you do not need the grant... If you have time, go listen to them in HDB... In the end... You no even qualify because you not poor enough... This $10K HDB are not for people which even had a PC...:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh, do you think I can divorce my hubby and then each one get 1 unit to combine and then marry again?

Then again, maybe best not to marry him...then can have my own apartment to entertain my bfs in private :wink:

no need to marry again what....from what i found out about this malay friend of mine...thats what he did except that his wife didnt get to shag her bfs in the other aprtment...

btw they combined 1 3 room and 1 4 room flat hor.....

friggin big flat and they even bought the pavement in front and blocked it up....shiok....

....sidenote: you still have many boyfriends meh marilyn?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think want to get grant from PAP is easy???:biggrin: You must be fucking jia lat before they give some bread to you...:mad:

You backside is immediately assigned & shafted until you leave this earth & your descendants too, you are MARKED FOR LIFE!...maybe the "666" mark!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very sure and hope you do not need the grant... If you have time, go listen to them in HDB... In the end... You no even qualify because you not poor enough... This $10K HDB are not for people which even had a PC...:biggrin:

I am talking about the discrepancy between the two prices in relations to the sizes of the two type of flats. It is major. In fact it is eight times !:o

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am talking about the discrepancy between the two prices in relations to the sizes of the two type of flats. It is major. In fact it is eight times !:o

It is like that... If you you are very very poor, the government would sell you a house cheaper with a small sq area provided you must be very very poor... The gov did help very very poor sinkies... Currently is the middle class which fucked...

Lastly, if you want to compare, you compare 2 rm flat with 5 rm flat... I believe the difference will be even higher...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are fuckers who have tonnes of $ in secret account. Quit their job and act poor to utilize grants .