• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Chai Jiu He - Decision to send SOC took unacceptably long. U think?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised by the fact that the process to send the riot police out took too long. Every Singaporean male who has served National Service is aware of it and every person working in the civil service or for it is aware of it. It is endemic in the government and to a lesser degree, all large human organisations. The rank and file asks for decision to be made - it takes up hours/days to get an answer back. The problem in Singapore is the response from the hierarchy - i.e. there is usually no attempt to empower (read: provide information to him) and educate the person in question to make the decision on his own. And worse of all, the person in question is chastised for not showing initiative or even worse, if he takes it and things do not turn out well, he gets a disproportionate portion of the blame and fingerpointing that follows.

you have to sign dozens of forms just to get this done.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sg authorities actually update the info in wikipedia regularly as researchers around the world look it up for reference. i might add that sinkie entries and edits concerning sg gov agencies are more up to date than those for other cuntries. for that, they deserve some kudos. :wink:

I did not know that.

Kukubird, you fucktard, are you reading this?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is an excellent suggestion, but will those honourable retired senior police officers accept the invitation.

You will have no problem finding them. If you give them an honourarium, and accommodations as well as travel expenses, I don't see why not. this COI is costing taxpayers over $1 million, I am sure. Not cheap and not free. We should pay a little more to get real experienced people asking real questions and not wayang show. Ex US President Jimmy Carter used to volunteer his time to go to foreign countries as part of an independent elections monitoring team.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will have no problem finding them. If you give them an honourarium, and accommodations as well as travel expenses, I don't see why not. this COI is costing taxpayers over $1 million, I am sure. Not cheap and not free. We should pay a little more to get real experienced people asking real questions and not wayang show. Ex US President Jimmy Carter used to volunteer his time to go to foreign countries as part of an independent elections monitoring team.

I speculate that the SG govt. is paying a significant per diem to the members of the COI.

I guess the senior retired police officers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, etc., may not demand as high a per diem rate as those individuals from SG, provided their travel expenses, accommodation and meals are covered.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I speculate that the SG govt. is paying a significant per diem to the members of the COI.

I guess the senior retired police officers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, etc., may not demand as high a per diem rate as those individuals from SG, provided their travel expenses, accommodation and meals are covered.

Yes, I believe so too. And further more, these people would not be beholden to the SPF or the PAP. And should deliver an independent inquiry.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Getting opposition MP already almost zero chance. Foreigners? No prizes for guessing govt's reasons to reject such a proposal.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Noted. Thank you. Update me in June.

Wah lau, u sarbo him, like that ICA will be watching out for him to fly in during that time period. Skali Charlie99 will be in Whitney on trumped up ISD charges.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg authorities actually update the info in wikipedia regularly as researchers around the world look it up for reference. i might add that sinkie entries and edits concerning sg gov agencies are more up to date than those for other cuntries. for that, they deserve some kudos. :wink:
hahaha...the issue is not whether SPF updates Wikipedia regularly....
assuming what u said is correct, all the more papsmearer is screwed up....

simple questions...
u think that CP Ng did not have his staff officer to give him the figure???
u think his staff officer did not know that there is such a thing as Wikipedia assuming SPF updates Wikipedia regularly????
u think his staff officer did not have a more accurate figure than Wikipedia???
u think the figure can be so way off the mark???

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...simple question...
u think that CP Ng did not know the strength of SPF...he did not have his staff officer to give him the figure???
his staff officer did not know that there is such a thing as Wikipedia????

2013-05-18 16.38.18.jpg

fuck you cbkiah.......

just pray your cb pap fascist govt protects you from the mobs when they descend on your sorry ass.......

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, u sarbo him, like that ICA will be watching out for him to fly in during that time period. Skali Charlie99 will be in Whitney on trumped up ISD charges.

I am only a small fish.
They have many bigger fishes to fry.
fishes can swim but more difficult...can always arrange the contractors to make the toilet windows larger.
they say lighting don't always strike twice in same place but the element of surprise flanking manoeuvre should work.
will also standby laxatives for visiting hours :cool:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fishes can swim but more difficult...can always arrange the contractors to make the toilet windows larger.
they say lighting don't always strike twice in same place but the element of surprise flanking manoeuvre should work.
will also standby laxatives for visiting hours :cool:

I may have to ask them for permission to phone Benny.