• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Chai Jiu He - Decision to send SOC took unacceptably long. U think?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
State's media today reported that key findings on Little India riot from COI were (i) Alcohol was a major factor in the riot, (ii) no deep-seated unhappiness was found among the foreign workers.

Hereinto, they better import another 1000 Gurkha solider soonest possible and cut down their SOPs on activating ANG_CHAR as there are lot of potential flash points in Singapore everyday and every weekend, eg, Geylang, Boat Quay, Clark Quay, Orchard Tower, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill...and etc.

1000? got shadow boh?

nowaday wanna poom also no need to poom so big number.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
State's media today reported that key findings on Little India riot from COI were (i) Alcohol was a major factor in the riot, (ii) no deep-seated unhappiness was found among the foreign workers.
If alcohol was a major factor in the riot, perhaps the COI would want to ascertain why the riot on that particular night when it could well had taken place on another Sat or Sun night. Pushing the blame on alcohol?

Imo, THE major factor was police's inability to control a hostile situation from getting worse. Period.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COI needs to be seen as objective. On the other hand, they cant make Pinky look like a fool for earlier endorsement. They cant tarok the SPF too much for fear that public confidence will head further south. How will it conclude?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In future, the govt should seriously consider involving an opposition MP for its COIs. They are more than qualified.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If alcohol was a major factor in the riot, perhaps the COI would want to ascertain why the riot on that particular night when it could well had taken place on another Sat or Sun night. Pushing the blame on alcohol?

Imo, THE major factor was police's inability to control a hostile situation from getting worse. Period.

let prohibition back---but only for Ah Nehs.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, you are so smart? we are all waiting for the right numbers and proper source from you. where is it? My numbers on the police force is wrong? Where are your numbers and where is your source? Don't have right? Fucktards like you only know how to come here and mouth off, but nothing concrete at all. Its amazing that you live to the age that you have, given your utter stupidity.
hahaha...u are more idiotic than I expected.....
of course I don't know the strength of the police force and I never pretend to know.....
but I do know that u are an idiot to quote from wikipedia and claimed that the figure given by CP Ng in an open inquiry and then published in the MSM is so way off the mark...
u must be a real retard if u cannot understand this simple point.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In future, the govt should seriously consider involving an opposition MP for its COIs. They are more than qualified.

Any COI should include a non-PAP MP and a Nominated MP, and an individual unrelated to the civil service.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently, the police-population ratio stands at 1:614 and he said this is exceedingly low, especially when compared with other cities like Tokyo and Hong Kong.

This kind of fucking lies he dares to tell the COI. What a fucktard!!
Police force strenght 38,587 (2012 numbers) according to Wikipedia. At a 614:1 ratio, the population of SIngapore must be 614 x 38,587 - 23,692,418.
Wah lan, the population of Singapore is over 23 million meh? I thought gay Loong promised to stop at 6.9 million. 23 million, this island sink beneath the waves already from the weight of its humanity. The COI must be a big wayang and porlumpar not to question this number. Pull out calculator can already tell he is lying.

The reality is police on ground very little. Responders are scare in numbers. The paper pushers in air con take up a very big proportion of that number. Ask yourself if the public is served by that

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
COI needs to be seen as objective. On the other hand, they cant make Pinky look like a fool for earlier endorsement. They cant tarok the SPF too much for fear that public confidence will head further south. How will it conclude?

Unfortunately, Gay Loong already has been looking like a fool for years. Wearing pink shirts, crossing legs like a pondan, marrying a shemale, making a ass of himself when he opens his mouth to speak, etc. As for SPF and public confidence, it was already sinking before the riots, now its at an all time low. Don't have to tarok, its alreasy hit rock bottom.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wikipedia is pretty up to date....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Police_Force

if you wish to wait for the commemorative or special commendation summary report, you can wait long long for the next series or look up some history in the 2007 copy:

http://www.spring.gov.sg/QualitySta..._with_Special_Commendation_Summary_Report.pdf

Good one. But don't tell assholes like kukubird. They care more about where the information comes from rather than whether its accurate or not. Can only claim someone's source is wrong, but can't provide an alternate one. The number in the Special Commnedation Summary Report gives a total of 32,550 and that was from 2006. I am sure they have hired more since than, the wiki number is fairly accurate.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Any COI should include a non-PAP MP and a Nominated MP, and an individual unrelated to the civil service.

NMPs are PAP.

COI should be led by the people.

I don't agree. As long you have sinkies in the COI, of whatever ilk, you will not get the whole picture. The COI should consist of retired senior internationally respected police officers from around the world. This panel should be assembled from overseas, and these people would actually have experience with riots. eg. from LAPD, NYPD, London Metro police, Bangkok police, etc. Either that, or come on this forum and invite a few bros in the know. LOL

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree. As long you have sinkies in the COI, of whatever ilk, you will not get the whole picture. The COI should consist of retired senior internationally respected police officers from around the world. This panel should be assembled from overseas, and these people would actually have experience with riots. eg. from LAPD, NYPD, London Metro police, Bangkok police, etc. Either that, or come on this forum and invite a few bros in the know. LOL

Why would esteem officers from other proper police forces bother with a COI here? The people should have a say.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good one. But don't tell assholes like kukubird. They care more about where the information comes from rather than whether its accurate or not. Can only claim someone's source is wrong, but can't provide an alternate one. The number in the Special Commnedation Summary Report gives a total of 32,550 and that was from 2006. I am sure they have hired more since than, the wiki number is fairly accurate.

sg authorities actually update the info in wikipedia regularly as researchers around the world look it up for reference. i might add that sinkie entries and edits concerning sg gov agencies are more up to date than those for other cuntries. for that, they deserve some kudos. :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg authorities actually update the info in wikipedia regularly as researchers around the world look it up for reference. i might add that sinkie entries and edits concerning sg gov agencies are more up to date than those for other cuntries. for that, they deserve some kudos. :wink:

CSJ once edited the Wikipedia entries about himself to dismiss the kicking out Chiam stuff.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is an excellent suggestion, but will those honourable retired senior police officers accept the invitation.

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised by the fact that the process to send the riot police out took too long. Every Singaporean male who has served National Service is aware of it and every person working in the civil service or for it is aware of it. It is endemic in the government and to a lesser degree, all large human organisations. The rank and file asks for decision to be made - it takes up hours/days to get an answer back. The problem in Singapore is the response from the hierarchy - i.e. there is usually no attempt to empower (read: provide information to him) and educate the person in question to make the decision on his own. And worse of all, the person in question is chastised for not showing initiative or even worse, if he takes it and things do not turn out well, he gets a disproportionate portion of the blame and fingerpointing that follows.