• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

save on daily necessities , compile what you have found ,where is the cheapest

jasdude

Everyone knows everything in our daily lives have inevitably went up in price. from our staple rice to even milk power. let me start the ball rolling.

ever since the emergence of coke light and coke zero, i have totally given up drinking plain water at home . price range for coke zero at shell or 7 11 $2.65 per 1.5 L to $1.95 at NTUC . but i found a supermarket called lucky at geylang serai selling coke zero 1.5 at $1.60 .

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, a bit contradicting leh ... if need to save on necessities, then why drink coke zero leh? Isn't plain water at home cheaper ?? :confused:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh?? gave up drinking plain water and rely on these colored water call coke ?? Plain old good water can never be substituted bro, Bad mistake imo.:o

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh guys...drink coke lah...save water :biggrin:

now in full samster mode...with regards to bonks...PCC is the head answer, but my heart yearns for Jalan Suka...S$25 a bonk, can't ask for much my bros :o

JWNY

Raider

Everyone knows everything in our daily lives have inevitably went up in price. from our staple rice to even milk power. let me start the ball rolling.

ever since the emergence of coke light and coke zero, i have totally given up drinking plain water at home . price range for coke zero at shell or 7 11 $2.65 per 1.5 L to $1.95 at NTUC . but i found a supermarket called lucky at geylang serai selling coke zero 1.5 at $1.60 .
i wonder how mich the price increased now after 8 years? got double?