• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dirty things that brokerages do

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard from a retired veteran that brokers colluded in the past, gather all info on volume and push whichever way they wish to make money out of the transaction. that include stoploss hunting.:mad:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard from a retired veteran that brokers colluded in the past, gather all info on volume and push whichever way they wish to make money out of the transaction. that include stoploss hunting.:mad:

This is called market maker manipulation and it is common knowledge to all professional traders.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2r53cEfduIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ESsTAqH30U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tqW0EwkxSTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ivcc8yB_GtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MhY44POQ13k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, now i understand all those charts bull shit...:mad:

If you really understand these charts, then you can surley see the tell tale sign of manipulation in the chart and take advantage to trade with the smart money and not against them. Duh!...

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
name a few what i know:

~fibo

~divergence

~price action

the above 3 help me confirm, enter and exit.

i am definitely not a novice in this charting thing, i did suspect something fishy going on but i thought i was being over suspicious, today, i confirmed that market is manipulated in this way.

If you really understand these charts, then you can surly see the tell tale sign of manipulation in the chart and take advantage and trade with the smart money and not against them. Duh!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
name a few what i know:

~fibo

~divergence

~price action

the above 3 help me confirm, enter and exit.

i am definitely not a novice in this charting thing, i did suspect something fishy going on but i thought i was being over suspicious, today, i confirmed that market is manipulated in this way.

All those are bullshit. The important thing is price patterns, key levels where stops are placed and timing when market open, close or lunch time in London or New York. Time and price when market makers make their move.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DT6VQye2BPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
sir, may i ask:

~price patterns?

like elliott and harmonic?

~key levels where stops are placed and timing when market open, close or lunch time in London or New York. Time and price when market makers make their move.

do you mean they do it daily at specific timing, i did notice certain prices are fixed at certain timing but is it true?
i am intraday trader and i find management of cut losses more important for me. btw, i trade fx.

All those are bullshit. The important thing is price patterns, key levels where stops are placed and timing when market open, close or lunch time in London or New York. Time and price when market makers make their move.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sir, may i ask:

~price patterns?

like elliott and harmonic?

~key levels where stops are placed and timing when market open, close or lunch time in London or New York. Time and price when market makers make their move.

do you mean they do it daily at specific timing, i did notice certain prices are fixed at certain timing but is it true?
i am intraday trader and i find management of cut losses more important for me. btw, i trade fx.

Price patterns as in manipulation price pattern. None of those useless Elliott waves bullshit where wave numbering can change all the time after the fact.

All these manipulations chart reading are freely available on the web. You just have to do your own research.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tV30meLam_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, you have been a great help, appreciate by upping you. i thought i have reached a level where i know lots of things on trading but i am like a frog sitting in the well. cheers...:o

Price patterns as in manipulation price pattern. None of those useless Elliott waves bullshit where wave numbering can change all the time after the fact.

All these manipulations chart reading are freely available on the web. You just have to do your own research.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tV30meLam_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sounded very much like a rookie or frog in the well, please go out and have more exposure! :oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks, you have been a great help, appreciate by upping you. i thought i have reached a level where i know lots of things on trading but i am like a frog sitting in the well. cheers...:o

You know you've reached a level if you've total confidence to make fx trading ur own personal cookie jay cum ATM.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
diu lei ah singh, jail them all and castrate their kuku bird...thy are worst than rapists...:oIo:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/feedarticle/11265051

NEW YORK/LONDON (Reuters) - UBS AG has suspended four more of its traders in the wake of a global investigation into collusion and manipulation by big dealers in the foreign exchange market, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday.
According to the report, Onur Sert, an emerging markets trader in New York, was among the four the investment bank suspended. The report did not name the other three people, but said they were located in Singapore and Switzerland.
A spokesman for UBS in London declined to comment.
Authorities in the United States, UK, Switzerland, Germany and Singapore are looking into allegations of collusion and manipulation of the $5.3 trillion a day global forex market. Britain's market regulator began looking into such allegations at least as far back as early 2013 and formally announced it was investigating in October, the same month the U.S. Justice Department opened its own probe.
Sources familiar with the matter told Reuters last month that UBS had approached U.S. authorities in September with information relating to their probe into alleged rigging of currency markets in the hope of gaining antitrust immunity if charged with wrongdoing.
Since the probes began, more than 20 traders at some of the world's biggest banks have so far been placed on leave, suspended or fired. Regulators in the UK have said the forex investigation could be bigger than the Libor rate-rigging scandal, which has triggered criminal prosecutions as well as $6 billion in fines and settlements.
(Reporting by Emily Flitter; Additional reporting by Jamie McGeever in London, editing by G Crosse)