• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sales of micro apartments (<800 sq ft) hit record high last year

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and when i say bastard above, its meant in a deregrtory way, even tho i am real literal bastard

can i be gotten at for speaking the truth?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A "cool" million will only be able to afford you a 5 room HDB plus bare minimum living expenses for the remainder of your life.

For transport: still B.M.W. (bus, MRT, walk)

For food: still hawker centre (forget food court and restaurant)

Nobody told you to give your money to HDB.

You can live quite decently with one million dollars of cash, including travelling, fine dining.

So what if you can afford a 5 room HDB flat? You're just allowing the HDB to rob you blind with overpriced leased flats. That's not something to be proud of.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody told you to give your money to HDB.

You can live quite decently with one million dollars of cash, including travelling, fine dining.

So what if you can afford a 5 room HDB flat? You're just allowing the HDB to rob you blind with overpriced leased flats. That's not something to be proud of.
so live in a van
or live in rental for forever?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i had a sold VAN which ive since sold to extract cash.
the plan has always been to live in one when i no longer have the flat, whcih looks like soon
will have to buy aother van once falt is sold

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can be anymore micro than this??

lead-benny-lam-shoebox-apartments-08.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not micro enough.
You got pics of cage occupants?
Sg going that way already. Bed space for rent and packing 30 pax into 1000sqft flat (sorry I got no pics).
and we will be convinced that its good for mere mortals, who canot compare to the ones up there

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had a sold VAN which ive since sold to extract cash.
the plan has always been to live in one when i no longer have the flat, whcih looks like soon
will have to buy aother van once falt is sold

so what happened to your 1 million smackeroos?