• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Safra vouchers expiring soon end of this month

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No concern of mine....

I thot resident cheapo ykhuser is the TS for this thread.....then I realized these vouchers are more than $2 in value thus out of league for that wet market ah soh...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No concern of mine....

I thot resident cheapo ykhuser is the TS for this thread.....then I realized these vouchers are more than $2 in value thus out of league for that wet market ah soh...

Just a friendly reminder.

This forum damn power from cheapos that were talking about drinking tap water in public places and eating super cheap food to exist in singapore. (i think the thread title was something like how to survive in sg for less than $10 a day or something like that) to multi millionaires in which they could easily afford houses cars the entire mix nevermind how they obtained their wealth (there used to be someone in here that supposedly lives in japan and smuggles rare animals and makes a fortune out of it and boasts about it too)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a friendly reminder.

This forum damn power from cheapos that were talking about drinking tap water in public places and eating super cheap food to exist in singapore. (i think the thread title was something like how to survive in sg for less than $10 a day or something like that) to multi millionaires in which they could easily afford houses cars the entire mix nevermind how they obtained their wealth (there used to be someone in here that supposedly lives in japan and smuggles rare animals and makes a fortune out of it and boasts about it too)

Part of the charm of this forum is the diversity though politically wise is more skewed towards anti pap.
I've no issues with folks genuinely sharing survivor tips.....It's those pap IBs with agendas I can't stand....these vile shit like their masters are here to disrupt distract and destroy.

ILoveIHP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No concern of mine....

Better drop him a private message to remind him, otherwise we are going to see a thread about this from him soon. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better drop him a private message to remind him, otherwise we are going to see a thread about this from him soon. :p

That wet market ah soh is a numb uncle in the mold of kopisai....
He thrives on such attention....how else would a grown man (I assume he is) penny pinch until so ridiculously....maybe he is a pathetic toilet cleaner earning $800 a month.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't just credit to all the reservice soldier account not sincere at all, you tell them to keep it.

They need you to spend the vouchers at their cronies' establishments.
Money goes round and round back to them....nothing is really for free eh?