• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pacific rim and sg's defense strategy

plunderNtreason

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sincerely apologize for turning this thread into a graphic and sexually explicit discussion, but that's the most analogous way (no pun intended) to bring attention to the much vaunted defense capability (including protection from std's) of sg. :p

Apology not required, let the truth be known, indeed sinkies had been reduced to be worst that a prostitute, sinkies pay to get fucked all because of the plundering and treacherous PAP.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while it is terrible to by the plane, Sinkapore is buying the worst version--the B jump jet.

because she's such a slut sleeping with multiple partners, she will inadvertently disclose secret cum sauces and juices of the kena fucked 35 times in a bukake session (f-35b) by ang mo tua kee to other lovers during foreplay and post-orgasm pillow talk. :p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
because she's such a slut sleeping with multiple partners, she will inadvertently disclose secret cum sauces and juices of the kena fucked 35 times in a bukake session (f-35b) by ang mo tua kee to other lovers during foreplay and post-orgasm pillow talk. :p

who is she?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we can pay off the record sums for World Cup n BPL telecast y not pay high premium fees to own F35? It's US ingenuity - cloud funding of its kind !

Unfortunately that's the plight of small nations, in a region of hostilities u nid a sugar daddy...like Israel. Whereas Israel is unique due historical reasons, LKY model us after Israel in terms of military doctrine.

I believe at height of Cold War when US was humiliated in Vietnam we did considered sleeping w the soviets ...even LHL learn Russian. But I think the soviets ask us to stand somewhere else.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we can pay off the record sums for World Cup n BPL telecast y not pay high premium fees to own F35? It's US ingenuity - cloud funding of its kind !

Unfortunately that's the plight of small nations, in a region of hostilities u nid a sugar daddy...like Israel. Whereas Israel is unique due historical reasons, LKY model us after Israel in terms of military doctrine.

I believe at height of Cold War when US was humiliated in Vietnam we did considered sleeping w the soviets ...even LHL learn Russian. But I think the soviets ask us to stand somewhere else.

We bought Russian SAMs. But the Russians spied on us if I remember.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no way sinkie can defense herself in a real war. All the high end weapon procurements are just for show.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no way sinkie can defense herself in a real war. All the high end weapon procurements are just for show.

All those buying of expensive war toys done only because the buyers and friends and cronies of buyers benefit.
Not the defense of Stinkapore.

We all know if a war break out, Singaporeans will go and get arms so as to shoot bullets into the heads of PAP maggots cockroaches and paper generals with the help of allies from other countries that Singaporeans
will be able to regain their own country and destroy those PAP bastards all out to rape and rob Singaporeans

Other countries know that too.
And the fucking PAP regime know that as well.

And the fucking running dogs and collaborators know their fate will be at end of piano wires as the case for all collaborators

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.yahoo.com/china-under-australian-wing-military-drill-055929897.html

china asked for permission to operate under the command of australia in the next rimpac exercise. wtf?! :eek:

if tiongs think they are better off to be under the command and control of ang mo tua kee, perhaps sg's defense strategy of sucking up to uncle sam is right after all. ultimately, the aussies suck up to uncle sam anyway, and tiongs will be right behind them. it's one big ang mo tua kee over another ang mo tua kee with tiong and sinkie lining up behind like dogs licking master's legs. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe pap get discounts because of the support they give to us defence apparatus?

in all defense deals there are concessions and discounts. but discounts will never offset the hefty price tag of capital purchases plus ongoing maintenance cost. markups at list price usually include substantial margins to accommodate various levels of discounts.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the term "pacific rim". It's a very apt visual description of how sg licks the biggest asshole across the pond.