• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I hate Allah!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hereby declare lifetime war against Allah!

PCB Allah SOB!

9657654.jpg

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a Muslim but I go on record to say that you are playing a very mischievous game here on the forum. You post as though you are a Christian but everyone can see that you are just fooling around. Now you goad the Muslims. You should stop as this is very dangerous for everyone.

Just stick to posting your usual shit and leave the religious stuff alone or post them in the proper folder.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you been drinking from the PAP water cooler again?

It seems an IMH inmate escaped last night and the police were looking for him. All indications are that it could be sochi2014 who is showing symptoms of acute depression and was last seen in the vicinity of Bedok Reservoir.

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, better be careful
this is not a game - it is dangerous
let sleeping dogs lie
wrong or right leave it be

however in this particular instance you are definitely barking the wrong tree

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a Muslim but I go on record to say that you are playing a very mischievous game here on the forum. You post as though you are a Christian but everyone can see that you are just fooling around. Now you goad the Muslims. You should stop as this is very dangerous for everyone.

Just stick to posting your usual shit and leave the religious stuff alone or post them in the proper folder.

Ignore him... he's just a troll whom the twit owner of the forum allows to bark here.

sochi2014 was known by other names in previous incarnations. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm one of Tonychat Supporters in this Forum.

Tonychat is the Father of Revolution in this country. He's the new Nelson Mandela. Tonychat is not a Cheebye Kia but he's a Freedom Fighter. He's the most wisest member of Sammyboy.

One day Tonychat will make the PAP lose power from his bedroom. Mark my words.

Proud Supporter of Tonychat Since 2014.

how come you support me?????

red2hark

Does god exists in the first place, or is god just an imaginary outwards projection of human's self-ego.

This form of ignorance eventually get abused by human out of greed. If you didn't believe the sun goes around the earth, you will be beheaded. If you don't give 10% of what you made to the ????, you will be ?????. Give money to your parents first before you even buy your next meal! What values is behind sacrificing millions of goats and cows on so many festival.

Logic, common sense are your best friends.