• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The misunderstood Lim Swee Say

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found a video showing how misunderstood this man is. why he dressed in zorro outfit, how the Newater project was being slammed which now it is a blessing due to the drought etc. Sinkies should appreciate him!

[video=youtube;xM7iUNeLk-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7iUNeLk-4[/video]

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody has misunderstood him. He has misunderstood his own moral values, his competence, his capabilities, and his clown acting abilities.

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, it can be true that people do a million good things but only get remembered for that few mistakes. Not just for politicians but for normal people like you and i.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found a video showing how misunderstood this man is. why he dressed in zorro outfit, how the Newater project was being slammed which now it is a blessing due to the drought etc. Sinkies should appreciate him!

[video=youtube;xM7iUNeLk-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7iUNeLk-4[/video]

There is no need to make a video to glorify this bastard of a clown..

Zeng Guoyan is much more funnier than this bastard son of a whore.. At least the Parrot man make us laugh but this scumbag always make our blood go up with his cheebye mouth..

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cried when I saw the video. I cry bcos a moron make this video. I cry bcos LSS reminds us of our CPF money that we will never see. I cry bcos he can upturn the downturn. And lastly i cry bcos he wants to make spore cheaper better faster.

Wah... so much tears. Can I contribute my tears to Newater??

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind being misunderstood till my death if my yearly salary is at least seven digits.....with generous pensions and no need pay income tax, road tax and what not shit tax and.

I will cry on cue and do cosplay any time any day.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan Lu Eh Lau Bu Eh Puah Cheebye! The things some people will do to have an MIW salary.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CTMMRrxx-Ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
mebbe he can consider driving a taxi like gintai n be grateful there is no competition from pr or FT.

or mebbe he can goto OZ to pick fruits becos there he may bee

7QO4gHN.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look at Lim Shit Say and u can tell he is a good for nothing. If he is a cab driver sure kena fuck by passenger for taking long route and ignoring criticism like deaf frog.

jw5

Loyal
The biggest misunderstanding about toothpickman is that he is very busy. :rolleyes:

LOL .................. LOL