• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

last nite mata setup islandwide road blocks and searched taxis for this IMH escapee

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: last nite mata setup islandwide road blocks and searched taxis for this IMH escap

let me guess....

those useless and incompetent clowns need the help of the royal malaysian police to tangkap the siao lang too??? kekekekeke

fucking traffic police force......

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: last nite mata setup islandwide road blocks and searched taxis for this IMH escap

MSG:

Police Lookout: 1 Chinese male

57yrs 160cm black hair medium build
light tan complexion
in IMH patient attire
if seen, pse call Tanglin Police XXXX9999

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why no public warning? Cover up again?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't forget to exercise maximum restraint.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kopisai on the loose??? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Taxi driving job is really hazardous. No wonder can get 'high' pay of 7k per month.

A couple of my friends drive taxi. In their 50s and got retrenched. Lots of stories from them. Quite an interesting profession. All told me must 'loon' coz just too many ugly S'poreans around. Sad.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat escaped again??

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MSG:

Police Lookout: 1 Chinese male

57yrs 160cm black hair medium build
light tan complexion
in IMH patient attire
if seen, pse call Tanglin Police XXXX9999
yes, correct description of kopiunca

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL!!!!! no wonder that sai went MIA :biggrin: or posting under another moniker? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heng ah, I am much taller than 160cm.

Fucked up Sinkieland authorities, couldn't prevent Mas Selamat from escaping from a toilet, couldn't prevent Malaysians from bashing through the Woodlands checkpoint, couldn't handle the Little India riot... and now couldn't prevent IMH patient from escaping. :rolleyes:

Prison break next. :cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucked up Sinkieland authorities, couldn't prevent Mas Selamat from escaping from a toilet, couldn't prevent Malaysians from bashing through the Woodlands checkpoint, couldn't handle the Little India riot... and now couldn't prevent IMH patient from escaping. :rolleyes:

Nope. I think animals will be escaping from the zoo next.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you 57 yrs old ah?

One escaped person where got ppl say heng ah.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

matas were blocking roads everywhere and use touch lights to check passengers inside taxies

Thanks for the info, bro. I *was* wondering what it was about (I saw the roadblocks and the car searches being carried out), and (as most Singaporeans would do) I came to check on this forum immediately, but was nothing on it yet. Glad you posted it here today. Reps.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if the escapee is not a madman but some Jason Bourne type from a secret govt project? :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if the escapee is not a madman but some Jason Bourne type from a secret govt project? :p

You give the pap govt foo much credit.
I'm hoping for a Jason Voorhees type to run amok and chop up a few FTs and pap minions.....they would be fun