• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So tired...feel like dead or dying.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel stressed out liao. Work very stress, everyday read news about MH730, motorist road rage, nonsense by PAP and my kids piling home work sibeh stress.

Feel like everywhere in the world got problem, all my kaki also got problem, got a bad feeling my number will be called soon.

Now found lump on my lower spine, dunno is cancer or what....

want to destress also dunno where to go, what to do.

Wife not faring better, worried to death about job, my job, basically putting food on table.

makes me wonder if i better go learn to be taxi driver, at least got some base income.

HDB loan behind, conservancy charges also in arrears, stress also no money to drown my sorrows in alcohol, only can sit at void deck chi bang and pah pang.

Every ciggie smoked also wracked with guilt, burning $$$ with every stick.

Hiazz, maybe should go Istana and create havoc, get myself arrested.

Please, carry on and suan me. Thanks.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please think there are many worst than you, be patient, do something right for yourself in 2016.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you can afford to die but not get sick in SG.

If my health fails, my family will suffer.

I have to think that perhaps the best I can do for them is to meet with an "accident". At least my house and my kids education will be secure.

One less mouth for my wife to feed too, no more worrying about my 2nd hand smoke or wasting space.

Maybe she can then find someone else who can make her a happy widow.

I'm just too beaten by this world liao, dun wan to face reality anymore.

I am a honest man, no gambling, no womanising, no drugs, no late entertaining, i am a responsible husband, a good father, but i can't this burden on much longer.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if everything fails, can join the very friendly and supportive bedok reservoir orgynization of suiciders (bros). :o

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Break down the various issues and tackle the impt ones first.
Then pray, pray, pray.

Do not get demoralized.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel stressed out liao. Work very stress, everyday read news about MH730, motorist road rage, nonsense by PAP and my kids piling home work sibeh stress.

Feel like everywhere in the world got problem, all my kaki also got problem, got a bad feeling my number will be called soon.

Wife not faring better, worried to death about job, my job, basically putting food on table.

makes me wonder if i better go learn to be taxi driver, at least got some base income.

HDB loan behind, conservancy charges also in arrears, stress also no money to drown my sorrows in alcohol, only can sit at void deck chi bang and pah pang.

I think as a start stop reading news for awhile, all are negative things and reading them cannot translate to money so might as well don't read. Can have more peace that way. Then start countdown to something, like your bonus or some milestone for your child or any other happy thing. Live one day at a time counting down to this happy event..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Vote for the WP at the next election. Your stress will disappear overnight, the lump will go away, free money will fall from the sky daily, motorists will become courteous and friendly and Singapore will be transformed into heaven on earth.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you lose your job, you can always work at Macdonald's. In the event that you are already working at Macdonald's, you can always work at Burger King.

To de-stress, try utilizing your wife's body. Her goal in life is to serve and pleasure you. In the event, that she is ugly, you still have your right hand right?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you lose your job, you can always work at Macdonald's. In the event that you are already working at Macdonald's, you can always work at Burger King.

To de-stress, try utilizing your wife's body. Her goal in life is to serve and pleasure you. In the event, that she is ugly, you still have your right hand right?

If you are sinkie, you can always drive a taxi!!

Huat arh!!!

Makes u so thankful and happy to be sinkie right???

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
船到桥头自然直 there will be a time things will straight up. As long as you are a righteous person, faithful to your family, miracle will happen to help you straighten your problem.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on..drive part time taxi, rent ur room out..

Do online selling....take a course....ur wife can bake ? Sell pastry ...all these can earn extra income....

Get a hobby do sports destress