• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So tired...feel like dead or dying.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you can afford to die but not get sick in SG.

If my health fails, my family will suffer.

I have to think that perhaps the best I can do for them is to meet with an "accident". At least my house and my kids education will be secure.

One less mouth for my wife to feed too, no more worrying about my 2nd hand smoke or wasting space.

Maybe she can then find someone else who can make her a happy widow.

I'm just too beaten by this world liao, dun wan to face reality anymore.

I am a honest man, no gambling, no womanising, no drugs, no late entertaining, i am a responsible husband, a good father, but i can't this burden on much longer.
take care, upzzz a little cheer to you.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you bro for your encouragement.

I feel better today, took MC for the rest of the week for high fever.

My employer sure not happy, but I fuck care them.

I need the time to think things through. Take stock of my life and understand why I cannot improve my life for better.

There must be a way. Real Happiness cannot be only money or living a life fulfilling everybody elses expectations

take care, upzzz a little cheer to you.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you bro for your encouragement.

I feel better today, took MC for the rest of the week for high fever.

My employer sure not happy, but I fuck care them.

I need the time to think things through. Take stock of my life and understand why I cannot improve my life for better.

There must be a way. Real Happiness cannot be only money or living a life fulfilling everybody elses expectations

Your situation is actually quite common in Singapore. The only way to be in charge is to be financially independent. Do some small investments, do some online business, part time tutoring etc.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a honest man, no gambling, no womanising, no drugs, no late entertaining, i am a responsible husband, a good father, but i can't this burden on much longer.

your life is farked... why dont you gimme all your money so i can commit all the sins for you before you get laid down

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in case anyone interested to know, just now watched TV program got a welfare organisation - Cheng Hong Welfare services - that can help to arrange funeral service for people who have no one to arrange for them.

http://www.changemakers.com/node/184057/comments

Every human being deserves to pass away with dignity.

Created on 02/21/2014 by Donovan Lo

In a quiet crematorium, an old lady place flowers on a grave. After burying the last person who cared about her a decade ago, she is always living in fear that one day, she will dies alone without anyone noticing for some time. Her body may ends up in the mortuary uncollected or used for medical research. The warmth of the bright sunlight cannot drive away the chill in her heart as she drag her feet away from her good friend's grave...The same worries and fears reside in the heart of many elderly without kins. There are hundreds of unclaimed bodies in a year from nursing homes and hospitals in Singapore. They have no family members to give then a decent send-off.Just because their bodies were unclaimed doesn't mean that the person was any less special than anyone else was. Every human being deserves proper funeral and pass away with dignity, no matter what the circumstances may happen to be.Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society has set up an Pro Bono Afterlife Memorial Service in Oct 2012 with a start up fund generously donated by the board members and supporter. The committee has handled more than 20 cases last year, including 3 cases that were the last requests of the persons themselves. We also extend this service to those who need assistance (e.g. death of sole breadwinner in an accident).We wish to develop a strategy for the development of this service.We wish to raise awareness of such incidents and our services to the public. We also wish to raise sufficient funds to for the maintenance of the service.

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in case anyone interested to know, just now watched TV program got a welfare organisation - Cheng Hong Welfare services - that can help to arrange funeral service for people who have no one to arrange for them.

http://www.changemakers.com/node/184057/comments

Every human being deserves to pass away with dignity.

Created on 02/21/2014 by Donovan Lo

In a quiet crematorium, an old lady place flowers on a grave. After burying the last person who cared about her a decade ago, she is always living in fear that one day, she will dies alone without anyone noticing for some time. Her body may ends up in the mortuary uncollected or used for medical research. The warmth of the bright sunlight cannot drive away the chill in her heart as she drag her feet away from her good friend's grave...The same worries and fears reside in the heart of many elderly without kins. There are hundreds of unclaimed bodies in a year from nursing homes and hospitals in Singapore. They have no family members to give then a decent send-off.Just because their bodies were unclaimed doesn't mean that the person was any less special than anyone else was. Every human being deserves proper funeral and pass away with dignity, no matter what the circumstances may happen to be.Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society has set up an Pro Bono Afterlife Memorial Service in Oct 2012 with a start up fund generously donated by the board members and supporter. The committee has handled more than 20 cases last year, including 3 cases that were the last requests of the persons themselves. We also extend this service to those who need assistance (e.g. death of sole breadwinner in an accident).We wish to develop a strategy for the development of this service.We wish to raise awareness of such incidents and our services to the public. We also wish to raise sufficient funds to for the maintenance of the service.

Wah you want to arrange for MadrigalWheel ah?

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the concern. I am still here.

But looking at the person suicide, he look so peaceful.

Hey Bro, you are not alone having these issues.
In many cases it's these people's love for their families that do them in.

For a start try to cut the ciggies. It did wonders for me. Cheer up!

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don't forget to get a taxi license just for insurance.
Even if you don't use it, you will feel better having something in the pocket, in case you need to sack the boss.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually death is an option, to use just in case no other options available.

Like now Singapore is waiting to use their option all getting ready for PAP after old fart died. Many could have written their books and ready to publish waiting for old fart to go,

Simply dead man tells no lies, and therefore everyone can lies and the dead is not coming back to tell you have lied.

Death has a purpose in life too.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, you should take a break by drinking a cup of fragrant Chinese tea whilst looking at the flowers blossom at the hills of Namjong county.:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And don't forget to get a taxi license just for insurance.
Even if you don't use it, you will feel better having something in the pocket, in case you need to sack the boss.

Yes do it while its still the only job reserved for pink ic peasants.
Taxi uncle told me next they going to implement taxi drivers without criminal records for last 5 years so ex cons take note.
I believe after that will have shortage of taxi drivers that's when they will open floodgates to FTs to drive taxis. It's all in the master plan of vile pappies.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are having clinical depression, it is very common.

Spending time reading this can SAVE your life, and later, you will wonder what the fuck you are thinking in the first place.

Learn new ways to reduce and manage stress

Stress is common in daily life, but exposure to prolonged stress can start to affect your mental and physical health. Whatever the cause, here are some simple steps that can help you to reduce and manage stress:

Maintain a healthy lifestyle

Eating healthily, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep and avoiding harmful levels of alcohol and other drugs can help a person to manage the symptoms of depression and anxiety.

Tips for eating well

Having a mental health condition can make it difficult to eat well, but keeping things simple can help. Here are some tips:

Tips for getting active

Physical exercise such as walking, swimming, dancing, playing golf or going to the gym can help relieve the tension in your muscles, relax your mind and distract you from negative thoughts and worries. Try to do some physical exercise every day, even if it's just going for a walk. Keep it simple and enjoyable. Here are some tips to get you started:

Tips for getting a good night's sleep

Depression and anxiety can disrupt sleep patterns. It's essential to try to restore a regular sleep pattern to make a full recovery, so here are some tips:
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/recovery-and-staying-well
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/depression/what-causes-depression

Try running this checklist

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-fa...symptoms/anxiety-and-depression-checklist-k10

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you are having clinical depression, it is very common.

Spending time reading this can SAVE your life, and later, you will wonder what the fuck you are thinking in the first place.

Looking at one's CPF monthly account helps too, works for many.