• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian PM Najib says MH370 ended in southern Indian Ocean

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if they will ever locate the black boxes:confused:

Was it suppose to emit signal the moment it crash , and the signal will last for 30 days.....I am not jumping into conclusion..maybe like Sepang Airport.. no water from sprinkler point even fire protection activated... SIGH:confused:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it suppose to emit signal the moment it crash , and the signal will last for 30 days.....I am not jumping into conclusion..maybe like Sepang Airport.. no water from sprinkler point even fire protection activated... SIGH:confused:

lianbeng replies: somebody had already switched off all electronic communication devices liao lor! :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Najib jus wanna close de case n move on...nobody life ish important xcept his...anyway all fucking politician oni care for personal gain...fuck em all...hum kah chan _|_