• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two men convicted of punching car washer in a spat over a $2 discount-guess the race?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Two men convicted of punching car washer in a spat over a $2 discount-guess the r

KNN must be a tan skin chao ang mo :biggrin: :oIo:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Two men convicted of punching car washer in a spat over a $2 discount-guess the r

mats are the kind, a little success will blow up their head...that's why the are suited for jobs that will give them power and authority. besides, the mats here are jealous of the chinese. the colour is purple, think about it.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mats are the kind, a little success will blow up their head...that's why the are suited for jobs that will give them power and authority. besides, the mats here are jealous of the chinese. the colour is purple, think about it.

That's beside the point.

I was talking about a fair judiciary: whether mat punch chink, chink punch keling, keling punch chow ang mo, chow ang moh punch grago ... the sentences meted out must be the same. Don't give the crap that one is only 'mischief' and 'civil case', and the other is 'grievous bodily hurt'.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah, even car washers at petrol stations employ Ah Tiong FTs.

Local car washers not good enough? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's beside the point.

I was talking about a fair judiciary: whether mat punch chink, chink punch keling, keling punch chow ang mo, chow ang moh punch grago ... the sentences meted out must be the same. Don't give the crap that one is only 'mischief' and 'civil case', and the other is 'grievous bodily hurt'.

Race is not an issue. As long as the perpetrator is a local, and the victim is a foreigner, that local is going to get sodomized by the courts.

Because it is no longer just a criminal case. It is also a diplomatic issue.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Race is not an issue. As long as the perpetrator is a local, and the victim is a foreigner, that local is going to get sodomized by the courts.

Not exactly true. A black American will get different treatment from a white American. Ditto for a Bangla vs a Ozzie. Or even an Italian vs an Englishman. All foreigners.

Race does matter with white cocksucking Pappies and their kangaroo courts. Not just nationality.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

Immediate, u sounded very arrogant...:rolleyes:

When are you quitting this forum? Please give me a date so I can delete your account once you're gone.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Not exactly true. A black American will get different treatment from a white American. Ditto for a Bangla vs a Ozzie. Or even an Italian vs an Englishman. All foreigners.

Race does matter with white cocksucking Pappies and their kangaroo courts. Not just nationality.

Once again I have to remind everyone that Ang Mohs are the best. Even in NZ, the chance of an Ang Moh going to jail is far lower compared to a Maori even if the Ang Moh has stolen a lot more money in comparison.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once again I have to remind everyone that Ang Mohs are the best. Even in NZ, the chance of an Ang Moh going to jail is far lower compared to a Maori even if the Ang Moh has stolen a lot more money in comparison.

Ha ha ... at least you're honest.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Immediate, u sounded very arrogant...:rolleyes:

Nothing to so with arrogance whatsoever. You said you were leaving so I thought I'd take advantage of the fact to do some housekeeping to the database.

I do spring cleaning of the forum once every few weeks in order to keep it as small as possible.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing to so with arrogance whatsoever. You said you were leaving so I thought I'd take advantage of the fact to do some housekeeping to the database.

I do spring cleaning of the forum once every few weeks in order to keep it as small as possible.

Leong, be careful !

How is he supposed to carry on ? When all that he's been living for is gone !:eek:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah, even car washers at petrol stations employ Ah Tiong FTs.

Local car washers not good enough? :rolleyes:

it seems that even pizza delivery also outsource to ah tiongs :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good lah to see local Sinkies bashing Foreign Trash..

When foreigners bash Sinkies many KPKB, and when Sinkies bash Foreign trash people also KPKB..:rolleyes:

When it comes to matters between a S'porean and a Foreign trash, I will side with a fellow S'porean..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

When it comes to matters between a S'porean and a Foreign trash, I will side with a fellow S'porean..

When it comes to matters between a Sinkie and a foreigners, I'll side with the one who has lighter skin albinos included.