• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB fall in: NSA Spied on Huawei, China

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<section class="sector one column col10wide" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: auto; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-style: normal; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; float: none; width: 993px; "><header class="module articleHeadgroup" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-style: normal; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; position: relative; "><hgroup class="hgroup clearFix" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-style: normal; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; ">
Ah Tiong technology really CMI, kena spied on by NSA.

As for all the pro-US, anti-China PAP IB out there who have been crying wolf about Huawei and China spying on the world, you can go suck your thumbs. Stop fantasizing about low-end Ah Tiong copycat spy technology threatening your cybering. Worry more about Google and Facebook and Motorola rather ejaculate over your Huawei smartphone.

Every time you type on your keyboard or press a button on your smartphone, tweet, send a selfie, download a movie or song, chat over Viber or Whatsapp, use your GPS to navigate, cybersex over Skype ... you're exposing your butthole and asking to be shafted:

UNCLE SAM, (not your cuddly Giant Panda) is watching, listening, monitoring your every dickstroke, recording your every moan. Now you can take your thumbs out of our assholes and let the shafting continue. LOL

Magazine Says NSA Spied on Top China Officials, Huawei Technologies

German News Weekly Der Spiegel Cites Documents Supplied by Edward Snowden

</hgroup></header></section><section class="sector two column col10wide" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: auto; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; float: none; width: 993px; ">By HARRIET TORRY

Updated March 23, 2014 5:51 a.m. ET
<article id="articleBody" class="module articleBody" itemprop="articleBody" style="margin-top: 0.8em; margin-right: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 1.6em; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; clear: left; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">BERLIN—The U.S. National Security Agency allegedly spied on Chinese technology company Huawei Technologies Co. in early 2009 and targeted Chinese officials including former President Hu Jintao, according to German weekly news magazine Der Spiegel.
The allegations were contained in pre-released extracts of an article from next week's edition, citing documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

BN-BN388_huawei_D_20140213222800.jpg

The NSA reportedly accessed the secret source code for certain Huawei products. Reuters

Aside from Mr. Hu, other NSA targets in China included the Chinese Trade Ministry, the Foreign Ministry and unidentified banks, Der Spiegel reported. In the extracts, Der Spiegel didn't elaborate on the alleged spying on the officials.

Referring to a top-secret NSA presentation, the magazine said the NSA accessed the Chinese network equipment supplier's email archive, including Huawei Chief Executive Ren Zhengfei's messages.

The NSA also accessed the secret source code for certain Huawei products, the presentation reportedly said. The NSA's operations against Huawei, called Shotgiant, were conducted with involvement from the White House, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Der Spiegel added.

The White House on Saturday didn't immediately respond to a request for comment on the Spiegel article.

A spokesman for Huawei said if the reports are accurate, the company condemns the infiltration of its internal networks and calls for a cooperative approach to security.

"We reiterate that Huawei disagrees with all activities that threaten the security of networks and is willing to work with all governments, industry stakeholders and customers, in an open and transparent manner, to jointly address the global challenge of network security," said the spokesman, Scott Sykes.

China's foreign ministry didn't immediately respond to requests for comment.

Der Spiegel is one of a small number of international media outlets that have reviewed documents they say have been leaked by Mr. Snowden, and they have published articles on the revelations since mid-2013.

The German news weekly said U.S. National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden declined to comment on specific collection activities or about intelligence operations on specific foreign countries, but told the magazine "We do not give intelligence we collect to U.S. companies to enhance their international competitiveness or increase their bottom line."

Der Spiegel quoted an internal NSA document as saying "We currently have good access and so much data [about Huawei] that we don't know what to do with it." A special unit of the U.S. intelligence agency infiltrated Huawei's network and copied a list of 1,400 customers and internal documents, the magazine says.

According to Der Spiegel, an NSA document said that since "many of our targets communicate over Huawei-produced products, we want to make sure that we know how to exploit these products."

Two years after the start of the alleged NSA spying, in 2011, the U.S. excluded Huawei, which competes with Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks, from taking part in the building of a U.S. wireless network for emergency responders, citing national security concerns.
</article>

</section>

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm glad the NSA is watching over those commie bastards.

Only commies? It would be great if that were the case. People just don't know the extent Big Brother's reach ...

Report: NSA spying on Merkel aides

A major newspaper in Germany claims that the US National Security Agency has switched to monitoring officials close to Chancellor Angela Merkel. They include Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere.

US intelligence switched to spying on senior German officials after last year's order from President Barack Obama to stop eavesdropping on Merkel, the Bild am Sonntag (BamS) newspaper said on Sunday.
"We have had the order not to miss out on any information now that we are no longer able to monitor the chancellor's communication directly," said a source described by BamS as a high-ranking employee of the National Security Agency (NSA).
The paper also said it had information that the US agency currently had 297 employees stationed in Germany who were tasked with keeping watch on 320 individuals.
Most of them were German decision-makers in the fields of politics and business.
Eavesdropping on confidant
Interior Minister de Maiziere (pictured) was watched because he was a cabinet confidante of Merkel, who often sought his advice, and because of past talk that the former defense minister was tipped for the post of NATO secretary-general, BamS said.
During one moment of alleged eavesdropping, BamS said Merkel reportedly asked de Maiziere: "What shall I think?"
A German interior ministry spokesman declined on Sunday to comment on the apparently indiscretion.
SAP targeted?
BamS said an example of firms targeted in Germany was the data concern SAP, a competitor of the US concern Oracle.
This allegation was, however, rejected by the US National Security Council spokeswoman and adviser to Obama, Caitlin Hayden.
She told BamS that the United States collected no intelligence information to give US firms competitive advantages.
For months, Berlin has pushed, so far in vain, for a "no-spy" deal with Washington.
Sensitivities high in Germany
US-German ties were jolted late last year after revelations of in Germany, including the tapping of Merkel's mobile phone.
Sensitivity over snooping is high in Germany due to experiences during the Nazi era and latterly in former communist East Germany.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Only commies? It would be great if that were the case. People just don't know the extent Big Brother's reach ...

Report: NSA spying on Merkel aides

Those Krauts need to be monitored too. You never know what might happen when they get too big for their boots.

I approve of everything the USA does as I support the yanks to the hilt.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Krauts need to be monitored too. You never know what might happen when they get too big for their boots.

Where did you study when you were younger ? American Cocksucking School in Barker Road?

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, did you know that your forum is being surveilled by Pinky's government, which in turn is being surveilled by Ah Tiongs, who in turn are being surveilled by the Yanks, who in turn are being surveilled by the Ah Tiongs, ad nauseum

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fact is no big power gets to be big and powerful and stay that way without extensive intelligence and prying. You either try to outwit it, evade it, or live with it. But it's there all the same.

But when ignoramuses get their knickers all twisted over some primitive spy software embedded in low-tech consumer products made by an up-and-coming wannabe superpower while orgasming over Big Brother's probes prodding in their arses, it makes my balls laugh.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
EU is using European and US technology also spied by US government

US citizen using US technology also spied by US government

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont c the big deal? Chinese spy on the USA. USA spy back etc..chinese steal from the usa n copy cat everything. So wat the big deal?.the chinese aint saints..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont c the big deal? Chinese spy on the USA. USA spy back etc..chinese steal from the usa n copy cat everything. So wat the big deal?.the chinese aint saints..

Precisely. Every one is spying on everyone, enemy or friend.

So why the big hoo-ha over Huawei? Why ban Huawei from govt tenders? Why not ban US or EU equipment from govt tenders as well?

Is it because Huawei is the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of telco equipment? Is the reason economic rather than security?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U have to make sure your industries maintain the edge and what is the point of giving an economic advantage to your competitors?

Dont forget, Ah Tiong land dont allow direct FDI in their economy, all must be JV,,,and must have technology transfer,,,,so ah tiongs dont play dirty?

Precisely. Every one is spying on everyone, enemy or friend.

So why the big hoo-ha over Huawei? Why ban Huawei from govt tenders? Why not ban US or EU equipment from govt tenders as well?

Is it because Huawei is the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of telco equipment? Is the reason economic rather than security?

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U have to make sure your industries maintain the edge and what is the point of giving an economic advantage to your competitors?

Dont forget, Ah Tiong land dont allow direct FDI in their economy, all must be JV,,,and must have technology transfer,,,,so ah tiongs dont play dirty?

So don't give crap reasons like spying when the US is the biggest intelligence gatherer. Just impose a tariff or quota barrier on import of Chinese telco equipment, or use the West's favourite excuse: dumping. Then be prepared to fight in WTO, and for retaliatory measures by the Tiongs.

This was what they did with Japanese cars back in the '80s when Japan was threatening to supplant the US as the world's #1 economy.

Double standard is what I detest. Same reason why I detest the PAP.

Plus when both sides play dirty, I support the underdog, e.g. WP vs PAP. Who's the underdog – a poor, developing, albeit rapidly expanding economy with 1.3 bil people, or the world's sole superpower whose military budget is bigger than the rest of the world combined?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always been weary of ah tiong intentions,,,the world was a better place when ah tiongs were ah tiongs...now china havent even claim the number 1 spot they are causing more problems than the yanks,,so ah tiong the underdog my ass...

And i dont understand why people keep yapping about the USA military budget,,,a huge of it is wasted on expensive toys that might not work and another huge chunk is taken out for veterans benefits etc..

And do a comparison,,how much is the pay for the USA soldier and how much the PLA chap earns? How much is china's internal security budget to spy on its own people and to dominate Tibet and Xinjiang? That is a secret hor,,,China plays dirtier than the yanks,,maybe the bright spot is the Ah Tiongs are not controlled by the Jewish bankers,,or wait,,maybe they are,,,

[video=youtube;x12ggw3MqMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x12ggw3MqMY[/video]
So don't give crap reasons like spying when the US is the biggest intelligence gatherer. Just impose a tariff or quota barrier on import of Chinese telco equipment, or use the West's favourite excuse: dumping. Then be prepared to fight in WTO, and for retaliatory measures by the Tiongs.

This was what they did with Japanese cars back in the '80s when Japan was threatening to supplant the US as the world's #1 economy.

Double standard is what I detest. Same reason why I detest the PAP.

Plus when both sides play dirty, I support the underdog, e.g. WP vs PAP. Who's the underdog – a poor, developing, albeit rapidly expanding economy with 1.3 bil people, or the world's sole superpower whose military budget is bigger than the rest of the world combined?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always been weary of ah tiong intentions,,,the world was a better place when ah tiongs were ah tiongs...now china havent even claim the number 1 spot they are causing more problems than the yanks,,so ah tiong the underdog my ass...

Causing more problems than the USA? Did they go into Middle East and do 'regime change'? Start a never-ending war on 'terrorism'? Assassinate democratically elected 3rd World leaders and put in place puppet regimes? Spy on everyone including leaders of their closest NATO allies? Talk about democracy for Iran and Iraq but cozy up to dictatorships in UAE and Saudi? And veto every single UN resolution against the Nazi govt of Israel which is practising genocide and apartheid?

Sheesh ... are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?

And i dont understand why people keep yapping about the USA military budget,,,a huge of it is wasted on expensive toys that might not work and another huge chunk is taken out for veterans benefits etc..

So, take away veterans' benefits and how many carrier groups does the US have? And China – one refurbished carrier that has not even been tested. And we're not talking about every single facet of military and space technology where the US dwarfs not just China, but the rest of the world. And you say the US is David, and China is Goliath? I know you're biased, but this is blind irrationality.

And do a comparison,,how much is the pay for the USA soldier and how much the PLA chap earns? How much is china's internal security budget to spy on its own people and to dominate Tibet and Xinjiang? That is a secret hor,,,China plays dirtier than the yanks,,maybe the bright spot is the Ah Tiongs are not controlled by the Jewish bankers,,or wait,,maybe they are,,,

You think the US doesn't spy on its own people? Have you heard of McCarthyism? The post-9/11 surveillance of vast segments of their own population?

You've precisely argued my point: the Chinese have so many problems with separatists at home (Xinjiang and Tibet) that controlling, threatening and spying on foreign nations is a very low priority. Unlike Uncle Sam, which has managed to involve itself in every major war and regional conflict since WW II.

Jewish bankers? Illuminati? Maybe when the yuan is freely convertible, capital controls are lifted, and foreign banks can operate freely, then I'll believe in your conspiracy theory. And yes, when China stops supporting UN resolutions against Israel and withdraws aid from the Palestinians. Meanwhile, last I heard the Jowdy banking mafia are all huddled together in NY forming that shadowy group we call the Fed. And their Russian cousins are laundering money in Vegas empires.