• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

long lost "acquaintance" with "political" ambitions

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone i had dealings with in 2005..... yes thats about 9 years whatsapp me yesterday out of the blue yesterday

after our dealings, i never in theses 9 years had any contact with him...... in 2005, he did mention to me that he was being groomed for "something" in politics...

suddently now he whatsapp me yesterday to ask me about gyms and trainers? and thats all he asked me... needless to say, ive blocked him as a contact

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be a con man wanna be, beware...

someone i had dealings with in 2005..... yes thats about 9 years whatsapp me yesterday out of the blue yesterday

after our dealings, i never in theses 9 years had any contact with him...... in 2005, he did mention to me that he was being groomed for "something" in politics...

suddently now he whatsapp me yesterday to ask me about gyms and trainers? and thats all he asked me... needless to say, ive blocked him as a contact

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's an extremely immature thing to do. I can understand a reaction like that from a teenager but not from you.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
granted it may be immature, but i do not want to have to deal with the possible immature reppucsioons of the actions of others, if at all

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor thing. You sounded so .... so much longing for attention. Yearning ? Almost desperate for human contact. Sad.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what the fook is wrong with u screw gila.
got nothing betterto do than to search for old threads jsut so that u can post and cream yrself?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 (FILEminimizer).jpg

----------------------------------

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the fook is wrong with u screw gila.
got nothing betterto do than to search for old threads jsut so that u can post and cream yrself?

Yea yea i am sure youd like a screw.

I would rather be a screw in an ikea cabinet than what you think.