• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wants to fly with Malaysian airlines?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This song makes you want to fuck on a flight.

[video=youtube;R-_-pX7bIO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-_-pX7bIO0[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I flew with MAS few times and I will not hesitate to fly with them again in the future..

I would avoid any Ah Tiong airlines and those Indonesian budget airlines.. The Indons are notorious for being so slack when it comes to safety issues..

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I flew 1st Class on MAS before: very good service, very good food, every course served on a separate trolley, maciam like fine French degustation menu but much more substantial portions. And I don't see the kind of SPG attitude seen in SIA stewardesses who fawn over ang moh passengers.

The only problem is the inconvenience of having to transit in KL, wasting much time on trans-Pacific flights.

All airlines have had history of major crashes. Of course some buy newer planes, some have better maintenance, some better-trained pilots, but with climate change, terrorism and hijacking mixing into the equation, every time you board a plane you pretty much toss a dice.

Agree 100%. I will fly MAS any time, any day. But i will never touch a certain Ch*wCheeB*e M*therF*cker Airline that kiss up to Whitey and bully all the Asians. CCB's will be picked last!!!!!:smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I flew 1st Class on MAS before: very good service, very good food, every course served on a separate trolley, maciam like fine French degustation menu but much more substantial portions. And I don't see the kind of SPG attitude seen in SIA stewardesses who fawn over ang moh passengers.

The only problem is the inconvenience of having to transit in KL, wasting much time on trans-Pacific flights.

All airlines have had history of major crashes. Of course some buy newer planes, some have better maintenance, some better-trained pilots, but with climate change, terrorism and hijacking mixing into the equation, every time you board a plane you pretty much toss a dice.

agree with you. Nothing wrong with transit now with nicer KLIA.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
najib just announced MAS Flight 370 crashed into the Indian Ocean.

what happen? Maintenance standards dropped?

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite the tragic event of MH370, I would still fly with Malaysia Airlines. Before this crash, their safety record was one of the best in the Industry and easily better than any of the PRC airlines.
Even this event points to pilot suicide or some hostile attempt to seize control of the cockpit.

I would review the psychological background of the 2 pilots and security at KLIA but sadly, we may never know the who or why reasons for this crash.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the tragic event of MH370, I would still fly with Malaysia Airlines. Before this crash, their safety record was one of the best in the Industry and easily better than any of the PRC airlines.
Even this event points to pilot suicide or some hostile attempt to seize control of the cockpit.

I would review the psychological background of the 2 pilots and security at KLIA but sadly, we may never know the who or why reasons for this crash.

KLIA security not to blame. They've check people v. well/