• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wants to fly with Malaysian airlines?

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any airlines as long it's not Chinky airlines... but then they are all over the place so it's impossible to avoid them. :biggrin:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z7uWH8EOPVU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even those shitty airlines dun crash everytime they fly. It depends on your destiny lah. Even solid airlines like SIA and SilkAir crashed before. God decides.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm inside Garuda now even scarier. My maiden flight with them. If you don't hear from me in 2 hrs you know why.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I flew 1st Class on MAS before: very good service, very good food, every course served on a separate trolley, maciam like fine French degustation menu but much more substantial portions. And I don't see the kind of SPG attitude seen in SIA stewardesses who fawn over ang moh passengers.

The only problem is the inconvenience of having to transit in KL, wasting much time on trans-Pacific flights.

All airlines have had history of major crashes. Of course some buy newer planes, some have better maintenance, some better-trained pilots, but with climate change, terrorism and hijacking mixing into the equation, every time you board a plane you pretty much toss a dice.

Neymar

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z7uWH8EOPVU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Worst kind of scums. All the same regardless whether they are business people or highly educated. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fly cheapo airlines too. No choice must cut cost and save money. I always have this theory that lousy airlines dun crash everytime they fly, so can give it a shot lah. Like once you kena 4D better avoid flying for a while.

Last edited:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, MAS is a good airline with very good safety record. I took it about 2 years ago to China and the food was good and the Malay stewardess were friendly to every passengers. The worst airlines unfortunately are those Chinese ones, esp internal travellings. I think they have the world worst record.