• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy shows off his money on forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gWMMlum.jpg

ZQjxpf5.jpg

XhHPj3G.jpg

4YnWFPF.jpg

sld5ww3.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Showing off this way is very economical way of haolian.
No need to buy flashy car, watch, clothes.....or hang flowers/ giving big tips...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Showing off this way is very economical way of haolian.
No need to buy flashy car, watch, clothes.....or hang flowers/ giving big tips...

car can be bought on loan, watch can be fake. Give tips at hang flower joint nobody else can see unless they were at the place itself so i suppose this is the best it shows the money right there.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Estimates - middle pile of 1k notes only 20k, corner 7k, the rest of 50 notes I estimate another 20k total say 50k why don't he fucking show 5 pieces of 10k? Chey.

handgun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibei satki leh..... Cb Kia has been hiding all his money under his pillow or freshly withdrawn from the bank?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Jah this HWZ guy no class la show a stack of $10k notes will be more kilat.

by the way what's with this guy showing money like that?

LOL i think he doesn't have more than 50k la so no choice have to show it in smaller denominations if he just showed 5 10k notes it just wouldn't look as impressive as the picture.

He showed off this money to show that he is better than wondergirl who is a guy on edmw that always likes to show off how rich he is and also putting down others telling them how poor they are.

Once wondergirl posted a picture of lots of cash tonychat also posted that pic here so i suppose this guy wanted to show he is better than wondergirl so posted even more cash.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL i think he doesn't have more than 50k la so no choice have to show it in smaller denominations if he just showed 5 10k notes it just wouldn't look as impressive as the picture.

He showed off this money to show that he is better than wondergirl who is a guy on edmw that always likes to show off how rich he is and also putting down others telling them how poor they are.

Once wondergirl posted a picture of lots of cash tonychat also posted that pic here so i suppose this guy wanted to show he is better than wondergirl so posted even more cash.

That explains, thanks. Anyway in today's context SGD 50k ain't much to show compared to the '60s or '70s where $3k cam buy 3-room flat in Queenstown. Chey. really have some nut cases in HWZ

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might not be her money at all.

Picture could have been taken before someone is going to bank in this money for their employer (example like those authorized 4D/Toto shop) :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok..so where is that sinkie cock who is so jealous of seeing others with piles of money??